Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She goes to Denise's salon, so they're all as tit at hair in there as she is. Did you see Grace's wedding hair Denise did, shocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She goes to Denise's salon, so they're all as tit at hair in there as she is. Did you see Grace's wedding hair Denise did, shocking.
It looked like it hadn't been trimmed in years all ratty at ends and needed a good cut sont mention the up"Style" πŸ™„

Reactions: 5
Jaysis yeah I see what u mean. Rats tails .com
My hairdresser trimmed mine every 6 weeks when I was growing it for my wedding and in the end I had a lovely healthy head of hair no rats tails - if I hadn't known better I would have ended up with rats tails too

Reactions: 4
Does Shannon kids never get asked Along to the zoo, looks like she has a streak on her leg with her tan

Reactions: 2
Who in their right minds asked her how much the Zoo cost and if she brought her own lunch?? Did she just make that up so she could mention about 10 times that she is going to Fota next week and might bag a free night in the resortπŸ€”

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.