Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly how many body warmers does a person need??? I saw about 6 of the exact same one in different colours... Just wow!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She seems to have loadsa clothes just for sake of it...shes always in penneys cheap fast fashion.
why so much make up too. I literally have a small make up bag and a small brush bag I replace when I need.. There's more clothes in that wardrobe than in many shops that's ridiculous..

Reactions: 7
why so much make up too. I literally have a small make up bag and a small brush bag I replace when I need.. There's more clothes in that wardrobe than in many shops that's ridiculous..
She’s more make up than a MUA 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
The only childhood memory her kids have will be her cleaning her house instead of out with the children enjoying g the summer. Feic the house . It’s only bricks and mortar. You’re no Mrs Hinch. Get over yourself

Reactions: 8
The only childhood memory her kids have will be her cleaning her house instead of out with the children enjoying g the summer. Feic the house . It’s only bricks and mortar. You’re no Mrs Hinch. Get over yourself
Mrs hinch doesn't clean either, she's almost exactly like hinch to be fair. A couple of alpacas and she's there.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Any wonder that makeup storage boxes gone out of business, look at the prices! I had mine from £7.99 Bet they gifted every Hun and it’s dog, more fool them. Bet she only tagged them hoping they would send her more, she never knew they went out of business. Remember the huge Hollywood mirror she was gifted , you never see it.

All the mass produced China clothes , not a decent classy piece among them. The plastic shoes and bags.. looks like a hoarders dream room.
All new for herself but kids have theirs stored away to pass to the next one.. Me me me

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Would you be bothered displaying Penneys shoes on shelves? No shade most of my shoes are from there but I don’t display them like Kylie Jenner does her designer bits

Reactions: 14
Any wonder that makeup storage boxes gone out of business, look at the prices! I had mine from £7.99 Bet they gifted every Hun and it’s dog, more fool them. Bet she only tagged them hoping they would send her more, she never knew they went out of business. Remember the huge Hollywood mirror she was gifted , you never see it.

All the mass produced China clothes , not a decent classy piece among them. The plastic shoes and bags.. looks like a hoarders dream room.
All new for herself but kids have theirs stored away to pass to the next one.. Me me me
Oh my GOD I just saw! The 6 drawer plastic boxes were selling for €299! What in the name of all that is holy! A fool and its money I'll bloody tells ya! Unbelievable.

• Wow
  • Haha
She’s got the eyes of three little girls watching her. And all they’re seeing is Mammy being some sort of weak ankled Victorian lady, utterly useless and unable to do anything. It’s embarrassing.

I’m also a single mother of three girls and I cringe myself inside out at her and the pathetic example shes setting for them. Do nothing yourself, rely on everyone else.

duck that.

Reactions: 11
So she’s going to a wedding with her friend this weekend & doesn’t actually know who actually getting married!!!!

She must have realised what she said about going with this “friend” & then corrects herself & says the “friends” husband can’t make it!!

Yeah right, I wonder will we see any photos of her with this girl friend of hers, leaving & at the wedding!!!

Reactions: 6
So she’s going to a wedding with her friend this weekend & doesn’t actually know who actually getting married!!!!

She must have realised what she said about going with this “friend” & then corrects herself & says the “friends” husband can’t make it!!

Yeah right, I wonder will we see any photos of her with this girl friend of hers, leaving & at the wedding!!!
Oh sounds like a plus one fo sho!

Oh my GOD I just saw! The 6 drawer plastic boxes were selling for €299! What in the name of all that is holy! A fool and its money I'll bloody tells ya! Unbelievable.
Was that the same company that gave her the huge mirror?? I think she was hoping for more of them so she tagged them out of the blue , did not know they had ceased trading .. Plastic drawers for that price , probably cheap China tat

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched roe a while but just went on for a look. Jesus her content is DIRE. I cleaned the house, we’re watching a movie. I did shopping without tan on! Who cares?
Hope she doesn’t try to hijack this wedding- I imagine her crying and seeking attention so a large group have to crowd around her , whispering to others her Husband died and everyone trying to comfort her.

It’s amazing how when she was talking about going to the hens recently, she was in bits, saying it was her 10 year anniversary & this hens will bring it all back for her etc. The crocodile tears where flowing.

But last night it was all different, she was going with her “friend” & was looking forward to it, even though she didn’t know who was getting married!!!!

Reactions: 2
I've said it before but I honestly don't believe she is seeing anybody. I'm not sure what everyone else is seeing to think that she is. She has a great group of friends and I think it's great that they have remained close to her since Daniels passing. I do agree she seems to use them for tasks that she can do herself, as in her grass but I'm sure she will eventually exhaust that and they will leave her to do her own chores.

20220728_191423.jpg
lad's, what is going on with the toes in her new photo 😅😅 it looks like she photoshopped her feet 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.