Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need a "friend" like that, y'know that could do all the jobs around the house.
My other half wouldn't know a lawnmower if it ran him over💁 don't get me started on bin duties🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If it’s a dig at what is being posted here then she needs to get a thicker skin and stop thinking she’s hilarious sending hidden messages. I am sorry but if you decide to put your life on social media and make everything public people will have an opinion and will comment it’s human nature. If you can’t take it then don’t do it period.
Also what’s that urne like thing she has behind the toilet, that’s the weirdest thing I have ever seen and if indeed it is an urne the strangest place to display it.

I need a "friend" like that, y'know that could do all the jobs around the house.
My other half wouldn't know a lawnmower if it ran him over💁 don't get me started on bin duties🙄🤣🤣🤣
She probably complains constantly to her “friends” (read family) about everything she has to do and they are so sick of hearing it that they just preempt it by doing it so they don’t hear her whine. Maybe if she realises that a house can look lived-in she’d have more time to do the stuff that actually needs doing by herself. There are a lot of single parents out there that do not have the luxury to rely on family to do everything for them and yet they manage so that really riles me up

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’ve never seen such a modest house take so long to be finished. It’s so tacky compared to mrs Hinch new house whom she tries so hard to copy.
For a young woman is the only highlight of her life or education washing a shower door. Hope her daughters get better education.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right so today’s story definitely sums up she has no one to talk to in her personal life. Either that or she’s begging for her mam to come in a day early to do stuff for her. And her request might have already been answered as the uncle is coming for a cuppa (aka to the rescue of the poor widow “in distress”)

Reactions: 2
I only ever started watching her stories after Daniel passed away. The inside of her home is done fo perfection interior wise was everything pretty much gifted to her after? She is seriously struggling for content when she is rambling on about tidying her make up and wardrobe, there dosent look to be too much bloody wrong with it imo..a bit of a blower here and an exuse to show off her 700 pairs of shoes and railings full of gifted clothes.

Reactions: 7
I’ve never seen such a modest house take so long to be finished. It’s so tacky compared to mrs Hinch new house whom she tries so hard to copy.
For a young woman is the only highlight of her life or education washing a shower door. Hope her daughters get better education.
Mrs Hinches house that has taken from October last year to be decorated, of course mostly decorated for free given her free driveway, free flooring, free sofas, reduced kitchen from Brad etc. It's an eyesore.
Rachel's is bland but it's 20 times nicer than hinches.
Tacky fake bricks, tacky fake panelling that is mismatched in every room, tacky panelling made from pallets and scaffold boards and frankie and bennys type bunker seating in the kitchen. Its em special for sure.

Reactions: 3
My theory on the room.swap is the new man won't sleep in the old marital bedroom

My theory on the room.swap is the new man won't sleep in the old marital bedroom
I'd doubt it. No man would say something like that. Daniel never made it into that room as far as I'm aware.
Are there even people around nowadays that would think about a marital bedroom?

Reactions: 6
No easier to climb in and out of the window 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Look at some of the ones who commented on her grid, 2 look like crated movie stars

Look like X rated movie stars

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m sure her family and friends are tit sick of having to come over and help her sort her crap. If it’s not her “office” it’s her garage, her garden, her driveway walls and now her bedroom. She must think nobody has things for doing. How does she think other single people manage, they just have to get on with it

Reactions: 10
I’m sure her family and friends are tit sick of having to come over and help her sort her crap. If it’s not her “office” it’s her garage, her garden, her driveway walls and now her bedroom. She must think nobody has things for doing. How does she think other single people manage, they just have to get on with it
Whats that old saying "what's the point in having a dog and barking yourself"💁
She seems to be one of those women who will just let her people do things for her, that whole woman-child way, damsel in distress kinda thing, but the same person who would bottle you in a pub brawl💁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When you see the amount of tit she has it’s laughable that we are meant to believe that she had intended to move into the playroom 🙄

Reactions: 8
So she has the wardrobe upstairs and leads old wardrobe as well? What am I missing here? WHO has that much stuff 🤯

The sad part about it is, she is buying all this stuff, but never actually goes anywhere, or even meets friends for a coffee etc, to actually wear the stuff.

She seems to have loadsa clothes just for sake of it...shes always in penneys cheap fast fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.