Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really made a fool of herself & a laughing stock of herself, with that “Alined” brand.

I hope it taught her a lesson, not to be taken in so easy & she realises that the likes of her so called friends, Denise Pelo, Erin McG, Aoife Bermingham etc, are only “fair weathered” friends on Instagram, are only licking each other’s arses, when they think there could be something in it for them

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did she not wear one of her own dresses to the wedding???
That one that was tagged looks like something you made in home economics in 2nd year
Whoever let her put those up for sale should be shot end of

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That one that was tagged looks like something you made in home economics in 2nd year
Yes, I would love to know how much of her actual money, she put into the “Alined” dresses etc!!!

Even the brand name was ridiculous, why not just call it the “Daniel” brand, I know maybe that was already taken by a different company, but still

Reactions: 1
This post says over 7000 likes , yet if you check the lines you can see maybe a 100 . Do the bots make up the likes ?? Also look at the 46 comments , some Playboy type model makes 3 comments , seen a few X rated looking followers comment in the past .
And still she keeps her 254k followers private. Such an open honest and transparent Public Figure 🤥

And another one , ‘click my link for private chat’ so now we know what’s making up a lot of her followers... desperate, fake!! What if her children click on those links ???

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Tbf her dresses are most definitely not wedding attire! The whole range was just awful 🙈

Reactions: 9
So her friend is at her house and is actually cooking for her while she is lounging on her couch recording stories?!!! Who in their right mind would expect a guest in their home to cook for the host. I am actually gobsmacked at that one.

Reactions: 10
So her friend is at her house and is actually cooking for her while she is lounging on her couch recording stories?!!! Who in their right mind would expect a guest in their home to cook for the host. I am actually gobsmacked at that one.
Jesus I couldn't sit back and let a friend cook for me in my kitchen if that's the case why not go for dinner to the friends house .....it just doesn't seem normal or maybe I am just ocd over my own stuff

Reactions: 5
Whats the reason she cant call tghe friend by her/his name.. do the friend not want it known that she/he is associating with her.

Reactions: 4
Rachel is "little girl lost, weeping widow" needs everyone running around after her, at all times.....her husband is dead, and everybody must feel sorry for her, give her tonnes of sympathy, and wait on her hand and foot🙄 shes THE ONLY ONE EVER LOST SOMEONE.....

Reactions: 6
Her ‘friends’ seem to be there 24/7 these days. What’s the story!? Does she have a different friend over all the time or is it the same friend over all the time. It’s like these people have suddenly appeared when before it was her family there 24/7. Find it odd

Reactions: 8
Her ‘friends’ seem to be there 24/7 these days. What’s the story!? Does she have a different friend over all the time or is it the same friend over all the time. It’s like these people have suddenly appeared when before it was her family there 24/7. Find it odd
It’s the bots she bought, she thinks they exist in real life 🤣🤣

• Haha
Maybe she thinks she’s the Tullamore version of Pippa! She’s had everyone and their dog out to her Portuguese holiday 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Maybe they are renting the top floor of her house and that's why she moved downstairs 🤔

Are BOT’s real people ? Like the Xrated ones that comment on her grid . Can Bots like her posts etc??
Insta need to stop this it’s so deceitful

Get the 🎻🎻🎻 & 🤧🤧🤧 out .. It’s whinge 😫😩😩 time

Reactions: 1
Are BOT’s real people ? Like the Xrated ones that comment on her grid . Can Bots like her posts etc??
Insta need to stop this it’s so deceitful

You can buy comments as well as likes/followers

Reactions: 2
Feathers, Robin, streak of light from a camera flash later with the chain tug?? Chain not out much lately mind you not many hauls either. Did she say though she was doing reels of clothes try on’s? Same ole!
Anyway not going to the grave most days may be a sign of moving on, life goes on after all.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.