Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it before but I honestly don't believe she is seeing anybody. I'm not sure what everyone else is seeing to think that she is. She has a great group of friends and I think it's great that they have remained close to her since Daniels passing. I do agree she seems to use them for tasks that she can do herself, as in her grass but I'm sure she will eventually exhaust that and they will leave her to do her own chores.
She has as good as admitted in her stories tonight, about her “friend”. She’s up in the room, trying to decide what dress to wear, as she is going as a plus 1, to the wedding & knows nobody. Then she said when she arrived home from the zoo, her “friend” was already waiting at the house for her & the two of them ordered in a takeaway for the night….

Reactions: 1
I thought she said friends as in the people who's kids were in the zoo pictures with her kids. I can't see her publicly saying she was met someone this soon. There's still more jobs that need doing and money to make!!!

Reactions: 10
She has as good as admitted in her stories tonight, about her “friend”. She’s up in the room, trying to decide what dress to wear, as she is going as a plus 1, to the wedding & knows nobody. Then she said when she arrived home from the zoo, her “friend” was already waiting at the house for her & the two of them ordered in a takeaway for the night….
When she was speaking about the wedding
the other day, she said she was attending with her friend as her husband couldn't make it.
It's also possible to get a takeaway with a female friend and have a night in isn't it. I'm married and do this with my friends. I've still seen nothing to suggest she has a new man, but I sincerely hope she will in the future as she is very young to be on her own forever.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Who in their right minds asked her how much the Zoo cost and if she brought her own lunch?? Did she just make that up so she could mention about 10 times that she is going to Fota next week and might bag a free night in the resort🤔
My thoughts exactly! It would take the same energy to Google the price as it would to ask that idiot!

She is absolutely scrapping the barrel for content so she's just making it up as she goes along! She's definitely looking for a freebie stay for Fota!

She's so fake, coming on with the big fake smile & giddy voice, so hard to listen to seen as she can't pronounce a single word without sounding common as muck!

Reactions: 6
I thought she said friends as in the people who's kids were in the zoo pictures with her kids. I can't see her publicly saying she was met someone this soon. There's still more jobs that need doing and money to make!!!
Yes just after watching her stories there, and she clearly says her friends met them at the house and they had a takeaway.

She certainly picks who she answers questions to, a friend of mine has sent her lots of comments, questions, even compliments 🤣 etc and she's not even received one reply EVER! Not one reply/answer/acknowledgement, she was the one who told ME to follow gorry 🙄 don't know if i can ever forgive her 😏🤣

Reactions: 7
‘Need to go de tilah’ her pronunciation is awful.
Oh and D’Aligned finally got tagged.. and it looks so cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who in their right minds asked her how much the Zoo cost and if she brought her own lunch?? Did she just make that up so she could mention about 10 times that she is going to Fota next week and might bag a free night in the resort🤔
There couldn’t be anyone that thick. Age makes up all these questions. Next you’ll hear her telling her followers about the kids bowel movement’s 💩

Grieving widow who whinges into Social Media that’s her selling strategy, as well as giving her the attention she craves, she has delusions of fame . So not unless a rich famous guy comes along any commoner is going to be kept secret for sure.

Reactions: 5
No photo with her plus 1, u know the “”friend ””, who’s “husband” couldn’t make it 🤣🤣🤣

She really must think, we are think….

Have You notice the chain & crocodile tears, doesn’t seem to happen that much anymore

No photo with her plus 1, u know the “”friend ””, who’s “husband” couldn’t make it 🤣🤣🤣

She really must think, we are think….

Have You notice the chain & crocodile tears, doesn’t seem to happen that much anymore
I assume she went with that Jolene one that she posted with, no?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.