Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a brand ambassador for green aware, she'll never be a brand ambassador for Collins dictionary that's for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dam , I was waiting for her pancake recipe , feeling really disappointed. The stupid cow placing to pancake there thinks she is a comedian now. Bore off you stupid woman . Lining kids up on pancake day .. really , why would you ?

Bet
She is a brand ambassador for green aware, she'll never be a brand ambassador for Collins dictionary that's for sure.
Bet she never even held a Dictionary let alone use one in her life ..

Reactions: 3
If she does a q&a on her clothing line, somebody should ask about how sustainable her brand is. I can't imagine it will be anything other than fast fashion tat.

Reactions: 9
No chain tugging today. Full make up , filtered ? and she still has housework to do. All excited about her new Insta Beggy Besties

Hungover more like

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
No chain tugging today. Full make up , filtered ? and she still has housework to do. All excited about her new Insta Beggy Besties

Hungover more like
Definitely filter used!
Now there will be more tags and hashtags in her posts with her new instaglam besties.

Reactions: 1
Did she really buy pre-made pancakes and then make two pancakes to do an add with?
Bizarre

Reactions: 5
Where is she going with all of that make up on her face on an average Wednesday at home

Reactions: 5
Her dresses will be a flop like terries mantra brand and Rosie’s 4th arq.. it’ll ‘sell out’ instantly to create hype just.

Reactions: 8
Rotten yokes.

That pose she does irritates me. Walk into view of the camera. Stand. Cock one leg out.
Reminds me of my granny she always referred to the dogs cocking a leg out aka peeing 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so now all I can imagine is a dog in a dress having a pee 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Reminds me of my granny she always referred to the dogs cocking a leg out aka peeing 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so now all I can imagine is a dog in a dress having a pee 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cocking the leg is a term I'd use for a dog too. It reminds me of this one cause she spreads the legs so far apart 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.