Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must have not watched her stories for a few weeks but I see she is launching a brand!! Old news I guess but news to me! These insta huns are unbelievable- probably something mrs hinch style so something cleaning or something is it? She such a dose!

Reactions: 2
Didn't know you needed a passport to get to Portlaoise sorting office to collect Chinese shite clothing and then heading off to relabel said clothing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I must have not watched her stories for a few weeks but I see she is launching a brand!! Old news I guess but news to me! These insta huns are unbelievable- probably something mrs hinch style so something cleaning or something is it? She such a dose!
She mentioned dresses at Corrigans night out. Dont think she mentioned them on her page though. I have to tap through her stories though as her voice makes my ears bleed.
How long before she had her own show like Corrigan?

Reactions: 1
“Just cleanin up d delf after d dinner” 🤯🤯 my ears are bleeding listening to this shite … never heard anyone butcher the English language so spectacularly 😂
Nor me and I got a Midlands accent . I was asked if I was been judgemental about the way she speaks in another post. Surely if she reads here and I bet she does she would make some effort to use proper English , would live to hear her speaking in Irish 🤣🤣
The big business woman and a designer 😳😳 China import picked on a screen, name, logo labels attached and hey presto ‘I am a designer’ it is laughable though , here is a woman who got Insta fame through her dead husband , whinged,chain pulled , Penny’s hauls and 2 years down the line she is a designer (look out Stella Mc Cartney) and a businesswoman. Is that Roache one not managing her ? Can wait until she has her own PA , then there will be the LLL posts where her top brand is been packed and dispatched from .

Reactions: 9
Same just another company , bet they do all her management in relation to her brand . She would not have a clue

No Ma 🐻 or sister along for the free ride today . Is it going to be a make up brand seeing she is attending this show today ??All the filtered Huns in one place have they all applied fluorescent toothpaste 🤣🤣

Is that one of her “dresses” that she is wearing today??
I can’t imagine so, as she is launching it April it would be Spring Summer designs. When I was in the Game so to speak as retailers we choose our next Seasons 6 months approx in advance . I usually had my deliveries of Spring/Summer Jan and late Aug or early Sept for Autumn/Winter , might different with the Huns . ( LLL one keeps testing the waters before she launches her China imports , waits for feedback from the sheep 🐑)Not unless you went direct to wholesalers cash and carry types who have quick turnovers of fast fashion , just choose and pick on the spot , mainly ‘the made in Italy’ clothing

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Everything about those green aware photos annoy me... EVERYTHING. All soo fake 🙄

Reactions: 6
Imagine turning pancake bleeping Tuesday into an ad….. I’d say poor Daniel is just cringing there is no way he’d be proud of her for staging a bleeping photo shoot with his kids for Pancake Tuesday. She’s very fast becoming Faces by Grace
Sorry about all the cursing but I’m angry by that past and all it’s falsness

Reactions: 7
Even the fact that the pancake shes flipping is in a wok and they are different to the ones the girls are eating... god shes sooo annoying her whole life is for the gram 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The strategically placed pancake 🙄
Surely if it landed there before she "tossed" another she would remove it, after all, she is always cleaning

Even the fact that the pancake shes flipping is in a wok and they are different to the ones the girls are eating... god shes sooo annoying her whole life is for the gram 🙄🙄
100% bought a packet of pancakes for the "show".

Reactions: 4
Even cringing thinking she obviously makes the eldest girl take the photos like beyond weird

Reactions: 2
The strategically placed pancake 🙄
I was laughing because it was so staged. It lay perfectly flat and perfectly aligned with the top of the press 😂😂 Why would you bother 🙄🙄 she probably had to give half hour cleaning it after she dumped the pancake

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.