Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely filter used!
Now there will be more tags and hashtags in her posts with her new instaglam besties.
Bet she is gutted Goss.ie never posted her 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Here we go more whinging efforts but I think she just remembered she has not got the chain on so she cut off quick
That washing liquid is genius ya know 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
EHM, EHM, EHM, EHM, EHM🤦‍♂️
"He was definitely with us" 😖
Aye, he definitely was hen, shaking his head and face-palming with the words "FFS! gie yersel a shake ya slobbering shite"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She must have a new man as she no longer wears the chain so much. Only wears it now when she wants a sympathy buy for her tears.

Reactions: 2
Seriously, where would she be of Daniel hadn't have passed away. Still working pt in that interiors shop.
She'd be be nothing if he was still alive.

Reactions: 11
a bit of sun is Daniel. That poor man will be used until hes no longer profitable

• Sad
Reactions: 10
All the boxes for the brand dumped in one of the kids bedrooms...is there no room in her office/liverpool museum

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All the boxes for the brand dumped in one of the kids bedrooms...is there no room in her office/liverpool museum
Next up: "Well Lads, EHM, got orders froo tha roof EHM for me brand and eh EHM what would ya tink of me building EHM a warehouse for me brand EHM tell me what ya tink in me comments"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All the huns telling her they are excited for her & you just know they are allergic behind the scenes 😂😂 another cheap brand diluting an already over saturated market

Reactions: 10
I don’t mind her making a living being an influencer if it means she can stay at home with her children. I do however have a problem with her always saying things like ‘it’s hard me not being able to share my brand with him’ etc because if he was here, she wouldn’t even be an influencer so she wouldn’t have a brand. I also don’t like how she gets all sad about him and then two minutes later she’s smiling happy in photos. I feel she’s just using him now and that ain’t ok!

Reactions: 16
Another question box, what do people even be asking her? She has one up every couple of days. I swear she thinks she's a Kardashian or something the way she goes on

Big refurbished office for Ireland’s newest designer and top class businesses woman 🤣🤣🤣and her designer 🤣boxes end up in the house . Wait for the question box replies after .

Reactions: 1
Big refurbished office for Ireland’s newest designer and top class businesses woman 🤣🤣🤣and her designer 🤣boxes end up in the house . Wait for the question box replies after .
I hope its recycled cardboard boxes she uses, after all, she is GREEN AWARE

Struggling for content so she posts a school pic of the kids . What will these Huns do if Ireland and UK follow Australia’s lead and ban huns promoting Heath and beauty ads???

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.