Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well payโ€™

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_20220220_002901.jpg

I can see the toes are well tucked in there. To the point of cutting off the blood supply ๐Ÿ˜‚ so maybe she let the toe hang out after this photo was taken ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

You can see the bit of plastic across the toe and attached to the side of the shoe. I can anyway๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
did that woman really tag grabby and call her her idol?? Is THAT was you aspire to be?? The amount of pathetic women in and around offaly, bet she has a period logo fruit of the loop jumper from LLL too ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Look at the new pic on her stories standing beside some young lad, toes falling out ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
โ€œToes falling outโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

I canโ€™t stop laughing my head off at all of this! God almighty,the toes hanging out ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚My laughing is going to wake my children up in a minute ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 1074852
I can see the toes are well tucked in there. To the point of cutting off the blood supply ๐Ÿ˜‚ so maybe she let the toe hang out after this photo was taken ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

You can see the bit of plastic across the toe and attached to the side of the shoe. I can anyway๐Ÿ˜…
Iโ€™m dead from the laughing now ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
โ€œToes falling outโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

I canโ€™t stop laughing my head off at all of this! God almighty,the toes hanging out ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚My laughing is going to wake my children up in a minute ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m dead from the laughing now ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
All the shoes she has in the house and the office.. and she wears them ๐Ÿ˜… Fashion hun.

Is she trying to get her toe done? Any offers?

New Tits and long Toes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well the toes out staged the titties for sure . All eyes on the the poor toe that need made it into the shoe ๐Ÿ‘  Bet that naughty ole toe will be in for a roasting when she reads Tattle , as no one noticed the โ‚ฌ8,000 titties after all her inspecting that they were in he right place . Fgs though all the fake tan ground in around the toes , does she never have any free pedicures offered , or even think of painting them . Itโ€™s not the first time she has gone out like this . ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ dirty toe nails ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Ah girls she was on stage with Corrigan!! Do ya think she was paid for it?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Who are these gobshites paying to see this. I'm absolutely baffled?! News reports the last few weeks are all about inflation and people have no money & then you see people paying money to see these two on stage.

Reactions: 11
Can someone shed some light on what the point of 'a night with the Corrigans' was?? Was it just them shiting on about themselves for stupid morons to watch?? Why would anyone pay to go to that!

Reactions: 3
Can someone shed some light on what the point of 'a night with the Corrigans' was?? Was it just them shiting on about themselves for stupid morons to watch?? Why would anyone pay to go to that!
girl if I had the answer to that I would be a wise woman.
It was initially meant to be November and it sold out at the time. However the summer night he has started tickets for hasnโ€™t sold out yet so that says a lot! He has no skill set he isnโ€™t a singer or comedian, heโ€™s just a camp screeching ape

girl if I had the answer to that I would be a wise woman.
It was initially meant to be November and it sold out at the time. However the summer night he has started tickets for hasnโ€™t sold out yet so that says a lot! He has no skill set he isnโ€™t a singer or comedian, heโ€™s just a camp screeching ape
I've a feeling show two will be called off.. for some obnoxious excuse. As if all them businesses will come and open shop again for 500๐Ÿคฃ

So as she was out drinking last night, we all know a good cry is on the way..

"First night out with my new diddies, wish Daniel was here to see them"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't follow him, nor do I know anything about him, I just see his name mentioned here and there.

But like.... I just can't fathom it ๐Ÿ™Š

Fair enough I kinda understand the Pippa and sosume events, girls go for a day out and to pick up make up and fashion tips.
But who is the guy really? What's his talent?
Are people just literally going to see him cause he's insta famous??! Scarlet.

I don't follow him, nor do I know anything about him, I just see his name mentioned here and there.

But like.... I just can't fathom it ๐Ÿ™Š

Fair enough I kinda understand the Pippa and sosume events, girls go for a day out and to pick up make up and fashion tips.
But who is the guy really? What's his talent?
Are people just literally going to see him cause he's insta famous??! Scarlet.
Not sure who he is either. Was it just him on stage playing songs off his Spotify? In fairness the crowd seemed to be enjoying it but I'm stumped as to what was actually going on.

Reactions: 2
Omg how much does she love herself posing with needy people , how much of a VIP she thinks she is .. look what dress pops up in a site I get daily emails from ยฃ5.50 , not much difference ..Her shoes though , I am sure she wears them to most events , well spotted to whoever it was on the toegate.. Big house , car etc and wears the cheapest clothes and shoes . I remember been told as a child how important it was to a completed outfit that clean footwear was , well the same applies to toes , especially toes that were eye level with guests who were eating ๐Ÿคฎ The ground in fake tan ๐Ÿคฎ wearing ill fitting cheap shoes ๐Ÿ‘ 

Had a little flick through her grid photos as there have been a few door disasters . She really needs to find shoes that fit for a start , then ones that disguise toes . I donโ€™t like my toes no way would I inflict the image on anyone. You buy to flatter not cause gagging . Anyway this stretch Mark pic , omg why ? She could have shown them in a more ladylike position

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.