Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Face is white and body is dark tan. Shes a beautiful looking girl but ruins her look with these fine details

Reactions: 1
It's on TeaSpill that she announced last night she is bringing out a line of dresses 🤷🏼‍♀️

I hate when she poses with the legs almost spread.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone watching call the midwife? The little one in it this week and last week reminds me of Rachel. Shes the image of her, without the tan, boob lift and chain pulling.

Reactions: 2
Showing off the shoes there if anyone has 4 toes that want to squeeze into them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Showing off the shoes there if anyone has 4 toes that want to squeeze into them.
No it’s 3 @Skinner 🤣🤣🤣🤣 well by the end of the night it was , see my pic Like anyone really wanted to know about cheap I’ll fitting shoes . Not much sign of the tugging chain all weekend . What’s the betting it appears later when it’s ‘Hiyee’s I jus cum on for te chats‘ A lovely shoe storage room like that and all the cheap tatty footwear all crammed in .

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
The rage I feel when I hear her common as much say Gurry in her fake Dublin accent hasn’t lived there in decades none of her siblings have an accent. It just bothers me it’s Gorry not Gurry Jesus Daniels family must cringe

Reactions: 11
No it’s 3 @Skinner 🤣🤣🤣🤣 well by the end of the night it was , see my pic Like anyone really wanted to know about cheap I’ll fitting shoes . Not much sign of the tugging chain all weekend . What’s the betting it appears later when it’s ‘Hiyee’s I jus cum on for te chats‘ A lovely shoe storage room like that and all the cheap tatty footwear all crammed in .
I can see the Scream mask in her kness.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did a
She just wanted to give the shoes one more wear 🤣
ll the toes get tucked in this time ?? Can se not accept that them shoes make her feet look totally ugly. Not many like their toes but we try to disguise or hide them.. Dressing up but displaying her tan built up toes 🤮 Has she not got enough money not to go find a decent pair that fit or flatter ... No matter what she attends it’s the same I’ll fitting shoes showing feet that are not the prettiest now are they ??

I can see the Scream mask in her kness.
Jeeezeeeee you are right you can see them ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The rage I feel when I hear her common as much say Gurry in her fake Dublin accent hasn’t lived there in decades none of her siblings have an accent. It just bothers me it’s Gorry not Gurry Jesus Daniels family must cringe
Imagine not even knowing your own surname 🤣 absolute embarrassment for her

Reactions: 6
She has to go abroad with her work. Shure Ye know now she is a Top Fashion Designer , a big businesswoman and all that..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.