Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she had implants though??? Did she not give the CC (size) of them. She got a lift and implant for shape. And absolutely nothing wrong with it, she showed hwr boobs before and i have to say they were awful. I have mine done since im 21 as i had no boob and i was awfully embarrassed to wear tops and tshirts so i think shes right, shes a young woman and entitled to it IMO. But yes im almost 100% she stated she had implants
According to her she hasn’t. She has made a point of saying a few times now that she only got a lift and no implant. It’s in her highlight

Reactions: 3
She says she didn't get implants yet slipped in her post about getting them checked at the clinic. She didn't say implants but she started the word then switched quickly

Reactions: 5
She says she didn't get implants yet slipped in her post about getting them checked at the clinic. She didn't say implants but she started the word then switched quickly
I watched that storie and didn’t hear her say implant just said to get her boobs checked.

I watched that storie and didn’t hear her say implant just said to get her boobs checked.
She didn't, if you go back on the thread some of us coped that she started to say "im" and then quickly said "checkup". It was as clear as day she was staring to say implant.

Reactions: 2
As predicted, off to the Corrigans show. Birds of a feather , loud, brash and classless

Mind you does she not make an appearance at a few shows? Was she at Sinead curvy style also?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Girls must be away for the weekend as she had pals over last night away tonight m. Does amiee have to tag along all the time

Reactions: 3
can u run it through Facebook messenger send it to yourself and save the sent one? it compresses the size might be smaller to post here then
Why day was it might be on war against instagrammers.

it on the 15th slide 6! Can’t upload the screen record either I’ll try and make it smaller

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.