Rachel Gorry #13 look at me I'm only gorgeous, here's my haul it's plastic storage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could have at least taken one from the side in her string top so we’d get an idea of this droop. But then she would be shown up for completely exaggerating how supposedly saggy they were. Honestly there is nothing at all wrong with that first image. I’m sure there’s loads of women out there who feel really tit about the fact they have breasts like those she laughed at and mocked, and some worse. She’s ridiculous

Reactions: 14
I think they look good but... I've never noticed her boobs looking anything like the first photo before. To me they've always looked like the second one, maybe not as full but def never saggy. I think she's fibbing and she's had implants

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one that can only see tan being the difference in those pics? Did someone say that cost €8,000?? She was robbed!

Reactions: 10
The only difference I can see is she tanned. Surely a side profile photo would be more appropriate for a before & after photo.

Reactions: 4
Just checked that Voduz IG and there she is on there along with a load of other huns . I notice the village idiot KC, Hun ass kissing Goss ie. The price of them products though , much cheaper and safer products out there from long established companies. Yet to see her on the ☕ Spill. I am sure the question box she puts up must mention this one ??

Attachments

Her boobs look better in photo 2. You’d want to be blind to not see a difference. But the whole idea of a lift is to still have a natural looking breast.

I doubt she paid the full cost.

Reactions: 12
Is it only followers that can see the picture? It doesn’t show up for me on her Instagram and all the stories before and after it does. Can see it on WAI. Does everyone here who can see it on her own stories follow her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.