Rachel Gorry #13 look at me I'm only gorgeous, here's my haul it's plastic storage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone reported the titties 🤣🤣 anyway the only difference I can see is , she has tan and a different top in the after photos .. As for idiots asking her questions about implants etc , pure eegets , go direct to the experts. Is she deleting the titty post and then putting it back on? I can see it .
All last week excited about the night out , Saturday sitting in the wardrobe laughing at her own disgusting talk, boozy night in the office with her hanger on’s before going out. Sunday was a lazy day as poor little her sad me trying to force the whinge out as she tugs the chain , she was just hungover!! Happens when we down a 💩 load of cocktails . Monday back all excited about her haul, today wants to go out again and nothing wrong with that . The chain is out again today . When are idiots going to see through her staged performances

And Insta would not remove a post like that, it’s a cleavage lots of bigger and more visible ones on that on there . All for attention and engagement

Reactions: 3
So strange it doesn’t show up for me at all. I haven’t followed her for ages, I wonder why it’s different for me. Odd. I definitely didn’t report it or anything, was interested in seeing the difference, a bit of a lift wouldn’t go astray here but €8k is more than I expected.

Last edited:
The amount of huns and celebs advertising they are on Only Fans , noticed after I viewed the Voduz . I know a lot of celebs using it . Kerry Katona and Katie Price openly mention been on it. So now it appears Huns are heading there

Is it only followers that can see the picture? It doesn’t show up for me on her Instagram and all the stories before and after it does. Can see it on WAI. Does everyone here who can see it on her own stories follow her?
I don't follow her and can see the picture

I don't follow her and can see the picture
Ah I just watched today’s stories and can see it there from 3 hours ago, couldn’t see it in last night’s stories. I was so confused where she said I was so nervous putting up the pic and there was no sign of the pic 🤣

Reactions: 1
Ah I just watched today’s stories and can see it there from 3 hours ago, couldn’t see it in last night’s stories. I was so confused where she said I was so nervous putting up the pic and there was no sign of the pic 🤣
I saw it lastnight and can still see lastnights and today's, Instagram acts strange sometimes 🤔

Nervous my backside, she shows more cleavage on a night out? And leg? Why make such a big deal?

Reactions: 2
I saw it lastnight and can still see lastnights and today's, Instagram acts strange sometimes 🤔
So strange, I thought she had blocked it from me, I’ve never had any contact with her or her account in any shape or form. I followed for a while and unfollowed so was a bit baffled. Must be some kind of glitch as she said some people can’t see it.

Look how much she flashes when applying fake tan , so basically she is spouting bull 💩 as always

Just thought I would post this here as I noticed that hotel in Waterford she was non stop getting free stays in was served a closure order from the FSAI in January 🤣 nice spot tho
810676B4-ECB5-4563-85DC-6DC4CC54E2C6.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Soooo tacky, and I feel bad for saying that cos it might disrespect his memory. It’s so awful. And it goes to show how much of a clue this girl does not have- let’s be honest, it shows how thick she is.
Even if you are a huge sports fan, you don’t bring that into your office? Which is it? An office? Or a place to get pissed and bring people to party?
Just thought I would post this here as I noticed that hotel in Waterford she was non stop getting free stays in was served a closure order from the FSAI in January 🤣 nice spot thoView attachment 1048704
I saw that earlier & taught of the recent stay, she had there with the family. 🙊

I wonder is Daniel turning in his grave, with the carry on of her.

I would say she is a very shallow person, only keeps in with the in-laws for the babysitting & the free work being done to the house

When the new boyfriend comes along, they probably won’t be allowed set foot in the door etc

Is she obsessed with the dogs balls and penis or what. Dogs lie like that it’s not exclusive to his dog and it is his dog . The dog choose him over her , the dog loves him, he puts up with her . Now had Clingy called the dog upstairs he would be there in a flash... And why say thanks Chris for the food , is he not in the same f####g room as you ?? Brag brag brag!

Ooopppssss wrong thread sorry.. specsavers 🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When the new boyfriend comes along, they probably won’t be allowed set foot in the door etc
At least when the new bf is revealed it should put a stop to the chain tugging, the crying in the wardrobe etc. BUT - what if he’s an Everton supporter 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone here give an actual tit about what colour vase she has in her shed? Does she actually believe that people are worried what she has in that shed? Woman who doesnt work, has endless supply of money asks people on insta page what vase to use?!? Shes a complete head melt.

Reactions: 9
Anyone here give an actual tit about what colour vase she has in her shed? Does she actually believe that people are worried what she has in that shed? Woman who doesnt work, has endless supply of money asks people on insta page what vase to use?!? Shes a complete head melt.
She's doesn't give a tit either it's for interaction and nothing else

The pathetic thing is some people actually do care about this rubbish even though they will never see it in person 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.