Rachel Gorry #13 look at me I'm only gorgeous, here's my haul it's plastic storage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have those poor children walking out like they are on ireland am , leah even puts her hand to show the ruffle sleeve when Rachel mentions it 🙄 . And stop telling us your child's shoe size Jesus she's a 7.5 in the boot , who gives a duck Rachel 🙄

Reactions: 16
Why does she have those poor children walking out like they are on ireland am , leah even puts her hand to show the ruffle sleeve when Rachel mentions it 🙄 . And stop telling us your child's shoe size Jesus she's a 7.5 in the boot , who gives a duck Rachel 🙄
Those poor kids is right, it’s not fair it’s child labour

Reactions: 5
Is she mentioning the size of the boots in the hope of getting free stuff now she's out of the cheaper kids sizes 🙄?
And the hack of the cream boots on herself 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she mentioning the size of the boots in the hope of getting free stuff now she's out of the cheaper kids sizes 🙄?
You're definitely on to something here , she's absolutely looking for free stuff 👌

Reactions: 2
There's no other reason for her to make reference to the size only to look for freebies🙄

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one who was grossed out listening to the coil story, what the hell, we do not need to know how it's lost, weird individual!

Reactions: 6
I don’t watch her stories. But the coil??? Why would she need the coil. Thought she never wanted to meet someone again
She said she’s had it in 5 years & it’s due out in Jan, so she asked them to take it out when she was having her smear done

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.