Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

butterflybilly

VIP Member
I’m sorry but if the memory of Daniel and the engagement and Christmas is a special time for them, why relegate the decs he bought to the shed and instead replace them with dozens of new ones which mean nothing from a sentimental point of view only grabbing
I do understand this, i lost my only child in an accident 4 years ago, was horrific....Christmas was his favourite time of the year our house used to look like Santys grotto, if something didnt move, it had a decoration on it! Since his death, not one decoration has come down from the attic, and i dont think they ever will again😭 EVERY decoration has a memory attached to it, myself and my husband just cannot bare to look at them....Every day has been hard since he died, but Christmas just kills us, i wish i could sleep from halloween to Jan 2nd, and make the heartache go away😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

FoolingNobody

There’s an awful lot of people on high horses here. I’d say 90% of women up and down the country have seen the inside of a hairdressers over the last few weeks. Not to mention gone shopping several times and also gone to work mixing with other people. Can we not shame her for living her life? As for the crying into the phone, like it or not she has a fan base that are extremely interested in her life. She is updating them and no doubt she’ll be inundated with messages of support. There’s no need to point out that Mary or Jane down the road have things worse, Rachel literally said she knows things could be worse!

Now before I get told to go to the rave section, I do think it’s manipulative of her to stick up the ad before she posted about being sick. I’m by no means defending a lot of the shite she does in terms of flogging and I detest her over sharing of her girls privacy. I’ll call that out til the cows come home!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Nora Fenn

Chatty Member
In all fairness..how can a woman living on her own isolate from her 3 kids?The world is gone mad!!!
The children should be made fend for themselves at Christmas while their mother lies masked up in a hazmat suit up the stairs. Surely Leah’s old enough to rustle up a turkey dinner with the all trimmings? If she gets scalded in the process Rachel shouldn’t take her to hospital because sure that’s what the guidance says. And the little one can set up whatever gadgets they get from Santa by herself 🤦🏼‍♀️ Common sense is out the window on this thread.

• Haha
  • Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Having seen her post today I think she is the only one who handled the situation with the respect it deserves. For that I would applaud her. Maybe she is learning.

Nora Fenn

Chatty Member
Good enough for ya out and not taking care of covid u get what u deserve 😌
Hardly fair. I’m no big fan of Rachel but nobody deserves covid and shaming someone for catching a highly contagious virus isn’t right. Regardless of what you think of her I think we can all agree her girls deserve a good Christmas and it seems inevitable that they’ll catch it now too.

Reactions: 33

MaggieMcC

Chatty Member
How can anyone not feel sorry for her ? I’m no fan, but she certainly doesn’t deserve this ! What about her kids too ? What about Daniel’s parents who won’t get to see their dead sons children at Xmas ? She was out and about no more than anyone else, and why should she not be. Plenty to call her up on but this isn’t it. Give her a break on this one !

Reactions: 31

FoolingNobody

She is more than entitled to spend her money in any way she wants, I’ve no problem with that. But please don’t splash out €8000 on a boob job and then complain about how expensive tarring a driveway is. I need my driveway done badly, (the house is 13 years old🙈) and I can’t even afford a new bra never mind a boob job😂 Just read the room Rachel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Credit where credit is due she is the only one from what I can see who has posted with respect over the last few days. Most others just used it as a box to tick until they could get back to talking about themselves

Reactions: 28

Jox

Chatty Member
8k. My god. Could have been a lovely holiday to Disneyland with the kids to make happy memories during a difficult time. I have to say, for someone so worried during her positive antigen/possible covid about “being the only one the girls have” & “always worrying about something happening to her” she’s having elective non-medically-necessary surgery and a general anaesthetic 🤯 the lies obviously trip off the tongue during the chain mauling tears.

Reactions: 28

TinaGP

VIP Member
Listen ye, I heard yiz all n yiz ar jus jealous now of me duveh blienz tha Brenda came ouh two fih for me, yiz all wish ye had blienz like mien, off wih ye n all try ta geh yiz a discount coed for ih

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
I suspect this has hit home harder to Rachel more than the other huns. It's local to her. More raw. Hopefully this might make her pull back a bit and take care of her privacy and keep business/Instagram to the garage, away from her home and her children.
She's stayed off social longer this last few days than she did when her husband died.

Georginasparks

So she says they will give her a discount if she puts collab but then goes on to say she's paid the full amount 2 weeks ago. This is 100% A planned collab, a cosmetic collab doesn't happen a night before surgery, who does she think she's fooling

• Haha

butterflybilly

VIP Member
I do understand this, i lost my only child in an accident 4 years ago, was horrific....Christmas was his favourite time of the year our house used to look like Santys grotto, if something didnt move, it had a decoration on it! Since his death, not one decoration has come down from the attic, and i dont think they ever will again😭 EVERY decoration has a memory attached to it, myself and my husband just cannot bare to look at them....Every day has been hard since he died, but Christmas just kills us, i wish i could sleep from halloween to Jan 2nd, and make the heartache go away😭
I’m so sorry to hear this, I can’t imagine the pain. And I understand wanting to go to sleep to avoid it all.
I agree with the poster above where they said she monetises everything. She still puts his decorations up, but they’re not front and centre cos she got freebies 2 years in a row.
I think her reasons are different to yours.
I hope you and your husband get through this Christmas ok, it must be so so hard.
[/QUOTE]
Oh i agree completely too that Rachel is all about the money, and as much stuff she gets for free the better! You can see the smugness in her face.... im no fan of hers, and cashing in on her husbands death is disgracefull.... The only thing is, she has 3 young girls to look after, so has to put up decorations, and do every christmas tradition for their sake. As my only child died, i dont "have to" decorate and do christmas" for anybody, and thankfully my husband is on the same page. We will light the stove, pull the curtains, and rest for the day, try not to think about all the excited, happy children waking up to their families, presents and joy💔 i try to remember all the happy years we shared as a family, and even tho the pain is terrible, im so gratefull to have been a mam to the most perfect son ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
100% she was obsessed. Does anyone remember when Daniel was still alive and they were after coming home from one of his hospital appointments where he had gotten bad news. Rachel was up in the wardrobe crying and updating her followers. Not five minutes later she’s on manic as anything and absolutely over the moon that Rosie Connolly had shared her story. I remember thinking what…the….fuck. Your husband has been told things are very bad and he will likely die soon and your one upstairs doing somersaults over Rosie Connolly contacting her. I’ll never forget it please tell me someone else remembers it

• Sad

Ratsout

VIP Member
disgraceful that her hubs is dead a year and a bit and shes off getting a boob job , ya move quick girl . .
Getting a boob lift is hardly moving on. She’s not on tinder swiping away and getting the leg over at every opportunity 🤣 why can’t a woman get cosmetic surgery without it being alluded to wanting male attention

• Haha

Clarision

Jesus I don't follow the girl and I'm not gone on what she peddles BUT putting that aside how in the name of christ could a single parent be asked to isolate away from their kids???
If you don't have family close by or friends that are used to your kids and your kids are comfortable staying with (which would be a huge ask of anyone to mind someone else's kids especially this close to Christmas!) What is a parent to do??
I think that isolating from kids that live in the same house is a bit much to be honest.

Reactions: 25