Rachel Gorry #13 look at me I'm only gorgeous, here's my haul it's plastic storage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Diddies...what the duck. That is what me ma calls them. Surely everyone under the age of 45 says tits, boobs or breasts.

Reactions: 4
I’d say she’s bringing out loungewear and underwear. Make sense since she got her tits hiked up - and she’s gonna jam it all into her office outside. And pack them with her mam and sister. They’ll be on the payroll.
like why do all these influencers bring out the same shite as everyone else?

Reactions: 8
Making out that they worked so hard to get it on the ground, when all they really done was put there signature/name to a label or box.

Pathetic really, they didn’t have to go & try and find the money like normal people have to do when they are starting out

Reactions: 9
Why does that cleaning company do lots of free stuff with all the Insta people? Between Mrs makeup, Rachel etc

Reactions: 4
LFC collab 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 their pin up girl 🤣 , mascot . No doubt though the titty lift was for the benefit of her brand . You never know maybe Interior design tips ‘How to make window blinds from an old Duvet cover .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion:
‘Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If she brings out her own clothing range will she stop doing all the try ons if I was paying her to show my clothing I wouldn't like her to bring out her own unless it was completely different which I doubt. Its all gonna be super stretchy high waisted can be worn dressed up or down...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
LFC collab 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 their pin up girl 🤣 , mascot . No doubt though the titty lift was for the benefit of her brand . You never know maybe Interior design tips ‘How to make window blinds from an old Duvet cover .
If LFC do a Collab with her, they'll have one less supporter!!! #youwillbewalkingonyourown !!!!!!🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she brings out her own clothing range will she stop doing all the try ons if I was paying her to show my clothing I wouldn't like her to bring out her own unless it was completely different which I doubt. Its all gonna be super stretchy high waisted can be worn dressed up or down...
Don't forget the hat, the ever versatile black hat!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think its kids clothes as she would have too much to lose to bring out women's clothes and not get paid for her collabs that she has.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.