Rachel Gorry #13 look at me I'm only gorgeous, here's my haul it's plastic storage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh did we need to hear the daniel and chicken story...she is so crassšŸ¤®
Sheā€™s vile .. thinks sheā€™s hilarious but just makes me cringe so badly! She does not have the personality or ability to speak English to be an ā€œinfluencerā€ šŸ˜³

Reactions: 5
Kills me to say it but her pink blazer dress is lovelyšŸ¤£Was it just a normal night out or an occassion?All the talk about itšŸ™„

Reactions: 2
and she's off... like the rest of these "influencers" kids will now be abandoned every weekend

Reactions: 4
Sad today......

Nothing to do with a night of drink and being hungover.

I understand grief, I'm living grief too. It's a lifetime it won't ever go away. There is pockets of sadness every day. But you stay going and going and going.....
Drink would do nothing for it only worsen feelings.
She must save herself a fortune on counseling with a screen to ramble on to and many responses from followers.

Yesterday was a very hard day a big occasion for our household but grief robbed us of it. Instead I planned a day out with my kids yesterday, revelled in their enjoyment, today I feel good I'm sad but I'm happy my kids are exhausted from their day out. I've had multiple losses over past 2 years...
Wonder how the normal joe soaps can just get on with grief, live it and breath it

Couldn't be dealing with a hangover on top of grief.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
On crying again pulling the chain.

Sad today......

I understand grief, I'm living grief too. It's a lifetime it won't ever go away. There is pockets of sadness every day. But you stay going and going and going.....
She must save herself a fortune on counseling with a screen to ramble on to and many responses from followers.

Yesterday was a very hard day a big occasion for our household but grief robbed us of it. Instead I planned a day out with my kids yesterday, revelled in their enjoyment, today I feel good I'm sad but I'm happy my kids are exhausted from their day out. I've had multiple losses over past 2 years...
Wonder how the normal joe soaps can just get on with grief, live it and breath it

So sorry for your loss xx

Reactions: 7
Sad today......

Sending you love. Iā€™ve lost my dad who I was so close to and agree that grief is ongoing and hits you so hard at times. You learn to live with it but it doesnā€™t mean that raw emotion of loss doesnā€™t come at you often still. I share remembrance things on my socials and I know well people are prob like ā€˜attention seekingā€™ after almost a decade but it helps me a little so Iā€™ll never stop. ā€˜He lived, he died, he matter stillā€™ to me anyway and always will so Iā€™m sending you hope and courage and hopefully some day more good days than bad xxx

• Heart
On crying again pulling the chain.

So sorry for your loss xx
Thank you.
It sounds mad but I once heard his voice tell me he wanted to live through my eyes, he wanted to see the kids through my eyes watch them grow, see all the favourite haunts again so it's exactly what I do, one of his last words was spoil them for me. If I'm crying he can't see. That's just me though.

Sending you love. Iā€™ve lost my dad who I was so close to and agree that grief is ongoing and hits you so hard at times. You learn to live with it but it doesnā€™t mean that raw emotion of loss doesnā€™t come at you often still. I share remembrance things on my socials and I know well people are prob like ā€˜attention seekingā€™ after almost a decade but it helps me a little so Iā€™ll never stop. ā€˜He lived, he died, he matter stillā€™ to me anyway and always will so Iā€™m sending you hope and courage and hopefully some day more good days than bad xxx
Oh I agree. You want to always remember them....always.
Yesterday was a day I suffered 2 miscarriages and our son's heavenly birthday. I also lost my Dad. He was a mother and a father to me and my best friend.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Iā€™m so sorry to read about the sad losses people have encountered on here. Wishing you all support and love on your journeys through grief. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
On whinging & yanking the chain .. which was no where to be seen on her neck last night .. so predictable .. when is this yolk just gonna give up this tit of crying into her phone .. grief is such a personal thing but she thinks nothing of coming on to thousands of strangers .. milking sympathy & freebies from people! Funny how she never has these bouts of sadness before her events or nights out .. just after the fun šŸ¤”

Reactions: 14
Why canā€™t she understand she can cry if she wants but not into the phone. How many nights out has there been since daniel passed? No need for the public crying all the time. She is a misery

Reactions: 10
And the jumper pulled off the shoulder .. look at me I am so sad , is she filtered ? Then mentions the dress and where itā€™s from . Pure attention seeking woman. Itā€™s well she can laze on the sofa all day with 3 kids to look after . Most of us are going through grief , list my granson in tragic circumstances some years back, lost my father who raised us on his own. We grief in private, we move on we have no other choice . So bore off you self loving self important attention seeking person.. her and that Burke one sicken my hole .. How much longer with the chain tugging whinging ?? Not a bother going out and itā€™s not the first outing in the last two years , the disgusting foul language in the wardrobe yesterday ..

Attachments

At least she didnā€™t go into full on whinge mode; sheā€™s hungover & despite not liking her I know I tend to get emotional with a hangover.

Reactions: 1
No need to stick the phone in her face , tug the chain, pull the shoulder down the shoulder , try and cry for the gram and expect thousands of followers to feel sorry for her. Poor little me , I am the only one who has suffered loss . Attention seeking as always , boring woman

Reactions: 8
This one is just getting on my tits now. I was scrolling back on her page earlier after the latest hungover spiel. I felt so sorry for her at the beginning and what she and her children have gone through is terrible. But it looks to me that she wanted this Instafame from the start. She was barely on Instagram when she started telling the world about her husband and how sick he was. This then evolved into stuff like outfit of the day going to the hospital. Anyone else would of stepped back and spent the precious time they had left with their husband. He wasn't even gone a month and she was posting pictures of her pristine bedroom. Weird. It's nearly like she was mad to get back into her page and in turn get to where she is now. I seen someone on Tea Spill referring to someone as the Tullamore QVC and instantly thought this was or might be her.

If itā€™s alcohol that makes her feel that low she should think about limiting it, she can still go out and enjoy herself and maybe not feel so low the following day. I do genuinely think she was heartbroken towards the end of the stories but why does she need the sympathy of her followers everyone understands she is grieving why does she feel the need to remind everyone every single day. 2 years is nothing in any grief journey she has her kids to put first I wouldnā€™t be convinced that crying into her phone so regularly is good for her mental health, her followers feel they know her and have an emotional connection to her but she doesnā€™t know the vast majority of them from Adam. Very few people never experience real grief what happened her and her family is awful but unfortunately by no means rare.

Reactions: 9
Defi
This one is just getting on my tits now. I was scrolling back on her page earlier after the latest hungover spiel. I felt so sorry for her at the beginning and what she and her children have gone through is terrible. But it looks to me that she wanted this Instafame from the start. She was barely on Instagram when she started telling the world about her husband and how sick he was. This then evolved into stuff like outfit of the day going to the hospital. Anyone else would of stepped back and spent the precious time they had left with their husband. He wasn't even gone a month and she was posting pictures of her pristine bedroom. Weird. It's nearly like she was mad to get back into her page and in turn get to where she is now. I seen someone on Tea Spill referring to someone as the Tullamore QVC and instantly thought this was or might be her.
Definitley not QVC Queen that title goes to LLL Lisa Lust List . This one never seems to appear on IGā€™s Tea S for some reason best known to them, one of the reasons I no longer watch her stories , bearing in mind she Gorry is an Ambassadoe for Voduz Hair appliances which a lot of customers have claimed they are faulty, blowing up etc.. I now donā€™t bother looking at them as she seems biased . Shame really as I actually enjoyed seen someone had the balls to call the Huns out , gets boring seeing the same few.
Totally agree with everything you say about this one who gets worse. I used to feel sorry for her even though I was shocked at what she was posting so soon after Daniel had passed, his hand after he died, then not too long back she posted the dead grandfathers hand . Her children have no privacy . The language of her on Sat , then Sunday itā€™s oh poor little me I am sad on Sunday (like who the actual **** cares,) I will tug my chain try and force a few tears out while I pull one shoulder of my jumper. I am sure the pic was filtered also. Simple fact like the majority of Huns itā€™s all about the money, game, attention . Here is a pic of Voduz to show her as a BA , letā€™s see if she appears on TS like the other Voduz Huns .

Reactions: 3
Iā€™ve never seen her use Voduz? She uses BPerfect, who is a partner in Voduz and she goes to Pelo which is separate from Voduz

Iā€™ve never seen her use Voduz? She uses BPerfect, who is a partner in Voduz and she goes to Pelo which is separate from Voduz
Iā€™ve seen her use the curler Iā€™m sure, Pelo itself might be separate from Voduz but Denise is involved with both.

Reactions: 3
Nearly sure I remember her having that hair tool thing with all the attachments. Not that she ever does anything with her hair though.

Reactions: 2
That 'office' looks so tacky. What work would she be doing on the laptop. Paying her bills and a bit of online shopping like the rest of us.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.