Rachel Gorry #11 Follow me and watch me cry, here's my haul now swipe up and buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many more q&a’s can one person do? Same questions over & over again. She has no content at all. What do people need to know 😂
They are all at this tit!! Ask me anything I'll get uz to help me Pick a colour for that garage! It's just the keep up their interaction ratings! Rachel, themindofamammy, FBG, Eimer, pippa the lot of them

Reactions: 9
I've decided they're all greedy grabbing money and fame hungry assholes that make my blood boil when they rip off their insta sheep. Can’t stand any of them. And the notions they all have about themselves. So happy I’ll never meet any of them because they would definitely hear a few home truths from me. And they call us trolls because we’re not in awe of them. 🤣🤣🤣 gobshites

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not body shaming but I feel she could go up a size in her clothes. Especially her jeans and trousers! The latest haul is just atrocious. Did vavavoom send her clothes for Leah and she's mistaken that there for her!

• Haha
The clothes are FAR too young for her. I’ve honestly seen those dresses on confirmation kids.
Is she just in a state of arrested development from her late teens/early 20s?

If you want you can put your bourbon creams in a glass jar. It’s really easy and you should leave the half open pack until last so the stale ones get eaten first.
Sorry what? I can't understand, could you do a video for me?

• Haha
Is the “garage” for storing her vava voom clothes?
seriously she must have acres of them. And she seems to wear the same clothes every day. Maybe she sells them?

Reactions: 4
The clothes she picks or is sent i dont know which are as tacky who would actually wear them they look like something you'd get on Stacey's slaters stall and there always bet on to her

• Haha
If you want you can put your bourbon creams in a glass jar. It’s really easy and you should leave the half open pack until last so the stale ones get eaten first.
Sure they will all be stale after a day in a jar and her opening it and closing to do her videos 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The clothes are FAR too young for her. I’ve honestly seen those dresses on confirmation kids.
Is she just in a state of arrested development from her late teens/early 20s?
I don’t like any of the clothes she shows 😂 now I wouldn’t have the figure for them anyway but I think you’re not far off the mark with the arrested development thing. I get the impression she’s going to be that hole mother who sits around chatting with the teens thinking she’s one of the girls while they’re all too polite to tell her to go away, and I suspect Leah will really have a tough time with her when she’s about 16

• Haha
Reactions: 8
is this not the 10,000th time to answer questions on the garage? I don’t care about the garage? Does anyone????

Reactions: 7
is this not the 10,000th time to answer questions on the garage? I don’t care about the garage? Does anyone????
Couldn't give a rats ass about her garage/office or her 40cent bourbon creams in a jar. She's beyond boring at this stage💤💤💤

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.