Rachel Gorry #11 Follow me and watch me cry, here's my haul now swipe up and buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get it she's shows videos of Daniel, I'm sure the girls have seen them is she trying to hide what he said to each little girl? I think the children will appreciate it more now, I also think that her eldest will resent her a bit for not giving them to them sooner! It's now or last year they needed the comfort from them!

Reactions: 7
I don't get it she's shows videos of Daniel, I'm sure the girls have seen them is she trying to hide what he said to each little girl? I think the children will appreciate it more now, I also think that her eldest will resent her a bit for not giving them to them sooner! It's now or last year they needed the comfort from them!
Resent is a very strong word. I think Rachel is torn up trying to be strong and she knows she will break down giving them to them. Whenever get them no doubt they will cherish them. I don't think they'll think negatively about them. His voice is still probably very fresh in their memories so they might even cherish it more when they think they have forgotten it slightly over time. She shouldn't have told her followers about them though.

Reactions: 2
She gets to lie in bed at night and look back on old photos and videos and feel comforted and consoled by them. The girls don’t have the same privilege of being able to lie in bed and cuddle into the teddy with their daddy’s voice. Sometimes she can’t see past herself. It’s very sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
When she does give them the teddies i hope to god its not broadcast all over instagram,but no doubt it will

She gets to lie in bed at night and look back on old photos and videos and feel comforted and consoled by them. The girls don’t have the same privilege of being able to lie in bed and cuddle into the teddy with their daddy’s voice. Sometimes she can’t see past herself. It’s very sad.
Id give my right arm to have a teddy with a message from my Dad and I'm a grown woman, I really can't understand her reasoning not giving those girls their teddies💔💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Id give my right arm to have a teddy with a message from my Dad and I'm a grown woman, I really can't understand her reasoning not giving those girls their teddies💔💔
I kept my dad's mobile active for the last few years just so I can hear his voice mail my family think I'm nuts to keep topping it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I kept my dad's mobile active for the last few years just so I can hear his voice mail my family think I'm nuts to keep topping it up.
No you're not nuts at all, my Dad hadn't any voicemail set up but I still rang his phone for weeks after he passed, don't know why but I did😔 you keep topping up ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
No you're not nuts at all, my Dad hadn't any voicemail set up but I still rang his phone for weeks after he passed, don't know why but I did😔 you keep topping up ❤❤❤❤
it's anything to feel close again isn't it. I wish we took more pictures and videos. He died very suddenly at 58 we never knew time was that short.

I hope she gives the kids his teddies before they forget his voice they will love the comfort of hearing him.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think it is a very selfish thing that she has done in regards to the teddies. She should actually be ashamed of herself, depriving her children something that will give them comfort. Wow. Is she waiting for a big Instagram reveal??????

Reactions: 6
Not sticking up for her but maybe she did it personally. I never comment on family and close friends posts if its a happy or sad occasion I always meet them face to face or phone them.
Hopefully but she could give her sisters page a little bit of support all the followers she has

The ‘Build a Bear’ voice recordings are stored in a teeny weeny little device that runs off a battery I really hope one of them hasn’t already run out and re-set to blank. I can’t find the battery in our one to replace it & it’s gone.

• Sad
Kids hear everything that adults talk about without realising they’re listening (and nothing they are supposed to hear 😂). It’s not inconceivable that a couple of mothers from school follow her & talk about her 🤷🏻‍♀️
I get that but why would they talk about her. I’d never admit to following a insta hun in real life😂. I actually only knew about the teddy thing from here.

Reactions: 1
Resent is a very strong word. I think Rachel is torn up trying to be strong and she knows she will break down giving them to them. Whenever get them no doubt they will cherish them. I don't think they'll think negatively about them. His voice is still probably very fresh in their memories so they might even cherish it more when they think they have forgotten it slightly over time. She shouldn't have told her followers about them though.
I lost my dad only four years ago and I'm not 10 and his voice is fading from my head!! My sister in law died and her little girl was 2 at the time 5 now and yes in the early stages she called for her mammy but not now! Had we been given time to get things like that for her we would have but it certainly would have help that little girl in the early stages of grief to hear her mammys voice!

Again it just goes to show her emotional immaturity- you'd think suffering such a horrific tragedy would have forced her to grow up, but it seems to have had the opposite effect on her!

The smallest two are likely to have already begun to forget what Daddy sounds like, but those bears could have provided so much comfort in the early days after Daniel's passing. Rachel needs to strap on a pair and just do what's best for the girls- free playhouses won't comfort them the way those bears could.

If I were her I would honestly just give them bears to the girls! If that battery runs out what is she gonna do then??

If I were her I would honestly just give them bears to the girls! If that battery runs out what is she gonna do then??
Even worse - imagine if the battery on one of them runs out and how devastated that child would be that the others have messages from daddy

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Rachel we know you read here. For once please do it properly. Give the girls their bears that their Daddy made for them. They are not yours. Do it privately. Come on after crying and clutching the chain if you wish but just give them the bears please.

Weve had devastating loss here. I know the grief and pain. Its awful but please For once though dont use it for selling.

• Sad
She will show us when she eventually gives them the bears and there’ll be a big soppy montage with sad songs playing in the background

Scraping the barrel for content today, question box up for what colour she should paint the playhouse? As if it was ever going to be anything else other than grey and pink🙄 suppose her engagement will be up tho, bloody wagon! How do her minions not see through her😤

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.