Rachel Gorry #11 Follow me and watch me cry, here's my haul now swipe up and buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be afraid the battery on the Teddy will die before they hear their messages, they aren’t life time things.

Reactions: 4
Surely you can replace the battery in them, I mean what the point of them then if they don’t last.
while I think it’s odd she hasn’t given them the teddy’s maybe she feels they Aren’t strong enough yet ? Is it really ok to judge her when we don’t know her children . She knows them!! I do think she has their best interest at heart and she loves them dearly . We lost someone very close to us and my children were heartbroken and I remember litterly drowning in grief myself but all I could think of was protecting them . The few times I couldn’t hold it together they got so upset over how upset I was . Maybe she isn’t strong enough to protect them.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Surely you can replace the battery in them, I mean what the point of them then if they don’t last.
while I think it’s odd she hasn’t given them the teddy’s maybe she feels they Aren’t strong enough yet ? Is it really ok to judge her when we don’t know her children . She knows them!! I do think she has their best interest at heart and she loves them dearly . We lost someone very close to us and my children were heartbroken and I remember litterly drowning in grief myself but all I could think of was protecting them . The few times I couldn’t hold it together they got so upset over how upset I was . Maybe she isn’t strong enough to protect them.
She specifically said (I remember because I was shocked) that she didn't give them the bears yet because she can't hear his voice... SHE , HER, ME. She said nothing about the girls not being ready .. in fact she said plenty of times that the girls are doing fine...

Reactions: 8
That would be understandable but she has said the reason she hasn’t given them is because she doesn’t want to be hearing his voice around the house as it’s too upsetting. She seems to completely gloss over the comfort it will give to her kids. I think she has made too much of a big deal of it now in her own head. She watches videos galore of him and has access to pictures whenever she wants, it’s cruel to deprive the girls of something intimate their daddy wanted them to have. She needs to bite the bullet. They seem to adore their daddy and love going to the grave, I’m sure they’d love them

Reactions: 5
That would be understandable but she has said the reason she hasn’t given them is because she doesn’t want to be hearing his voice around the house as it’s too upsetting. She seems to completely gloss over the comfort it will give to her kids. I think she has made too much of a big deal of it now in her own head. She watches videos galore of him and has access to pictures whenever she wants, it’s cruel to deprive the girls of something intimate their daddy wanted them to have. She needs to bite the bullet. They seem to adore their daddy and love going to the grave, I’m sure they’d love them
Oh ok I didn’t realise that , ya it abit odd when she watches his videos all the time . I don’t know why she told Instagram about the teddy’s . It’s definitely this massive thing in her head now . I’d just give them the Teddy’s it will be very hard but hopefully the girls will get done comfort from them .

Reactions: 3
She has videos of him talking on her phone how is that different to her hearing a message from a bear? The youngest girls will forget what he sounded like and she’ll be sorry she took so long to give them

Reactions: 6
She has his letter (book) to read and give her comfort, as well as videos of him. It genuinely hurts my heart physically when I think that she hasn't given those children their bears. She was there on the day that Daniel made them, she knows what he said. It's not like it will be a shock to her. Let them have their bears!

On a side note, I seen on a local buy and sell page (not even one near offaly) of Hannah and I think the other little one modelling high vis jackets and some other clothing for sale! Was very strange. I can't find the page now but I thought it was a bit bizzare. It didn't appear to be a legitimate company.

Reactions: 1
They stitch up the teddies so even to replace the battery you would have to rip open the Teddy, it seems so strange that she can’t let them have them for her heart like I’m sorry but they aren’t her’s to give, it’s very sad them poor girls without their Dad

She has his letter (book) to read and give her comfort, as well as videos of him. It genuinely hurts my heart physically when I think that she hasn't given those children their bears. She was there on the day that Daniel made them, she knows what he said. It's not like it will be a shock to her. Let them have their bears!

On a side note, I seen on a local buy and sell page (not even one near offaly) of Hannah and I think the other little one modelling high vis jackets and some other clothing for sale! Was very strange. I can't find the page now but I thought it was a bit bizzare. It didn't appear to be a legitimate company.
I think that's the sister's business

When the battery goes, you unstitch (rip) open the bear and when we eventually replaced ours we had to press reset for it to work. Reset blanks it.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why Primark gift influencers bundles of clothes for themselves or their kids. It’s probably one of the most popular well known shops here in Ireland that surely they don’t need a nobody to advertise their stuff. Would think more of them if they gave it to someone who struggles to put clothes on their kids backs!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The ‘Build a Bear’ voice recordings are stored in a teeny weeny little device that runs off a battery I really hope one of them hasn’t already run out and re-set to blank. I can’t find the battery in our one to replace it & it’s gone.
I was just going to say that. It runs out after a whole, even if it’s not being used. 🥺

It's too late now to give them the bears, after well over a year it could trigger one of the girls, especially the eldest.
Isn't it sad though that she's got these bears, and all her followers know about them, and the closest people in her life have no clue.
Like it's not a birthday present you're keeping secret, or the planning of a surprise party.
This is real life, emotional, private intimate stuff. I'm sure Daniel didn't intend she keep them this long, and it's too late now.
But it's all about Rachel.
Same as it was all about Rachel when Daniel got bad news that he was dying. She only thought about herself. She admitted that.
For all her tears and sadness, she's contrived.
The anxiety will soon kick in because the tears can't keep flowing forever.

Reactions: 9
Don't get these Insta huz!!! Rachel comes on balling her head off, sobbing into the phone next story is a haul. Lisa's lust list is on crying about her dog couldn't sleep up all night sob, sob, next story oh girl's I've two lovely dresses from Pamela Scott bouncy bouncy, Kirean corrigan puts up last week his dog died goes off for the weekend but is buzzing for his be kind hoodies launch tomorrow night! We are all actually worst for looking at these false, fake, attention seeking, pity party people when at the end of the with them all its about making money off people plain and simple. They are nobody's friend they are using the huz who believe the shite they are getting paid to promote is what they will wear or use.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hate to think of the teddies gathering dust somewhere when Daniel went to such efforts, but I think now IF the voice still worked it would be extremely hard to hear his voice around the house. We have a tradition of getting our kids a build a bear for their birthday and we’ve gotten them with the button singing happy birthday, one bear is 3 and a half years old and the box still works!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.