Rachel Gorry #11 Follow me and watch me cry, here's my haul now swipe up and buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she still give the girls their food on plastic plates and bowls? Seriously eldest is 10

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why does she still give the girls their food on plastic plates and bowls? Seriously eldest is 10
There's no need for any of them to have plastic plates or cups. The youngest is going to primary in a few weeks.
They got a play centre thing that will last them maybe 6 months. They are way too old for it.
She babies them.

Reactions: 5
Because she’d FREAK if any of them broke a plate or a cup… I’d say she has them eating over the sink for fear of a crumb falling on the floor 🙄

Reactions: 9
This is where they start to lose credibility… she was a Penney’s all the way girl, now €150 serum. No ones biting

Reactions: 8
Watch now she’ll be on shortly to say that the prism of light shining on her recent stories is Daniel

• Haha
Watch now she’ll be on shortly to say that the prism of light shining on her recent stories is Daniel
Yes! I'm just waiting for all her followers to be sending her messages now letting her know Daniel is looking down on her talking tit about a garage Q&A.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder would Daniel even recognise her as the woman he married at this stage. She never really talks about him as a person, rather just how SHE misses him, SHE'S struggling, what SHE is going to do with the garage etc.

Reactions: 8
my god delighted with that content never knew how to put biscuits in a jar before ,thanks Rachel

• Haha
How do people hack her?? 🤔 when you see the chain out she goes on about how she's not coping and oh poor me....the girls seem to be much stronger but I'm sure they will look back at this content in a few years and cringe about the way their mother has acted!!!

Reactions: 6
all i can see is how much touching was done to them biscuits id be disgusted if i was a visitor offered them 🤢🤮

• Sick
all i can see is how much touching was done to them biscuits id be disgusted if i was a visitor offered them 🤢🤮
But but but Khloe Kardashian does it!!!!

As if your average 10 year old doesn't know how to go to a press and open a packet of custard creams....

Reactions: 4
How many more q&a’s can one person do? Same questions over & over again. She has no content at all. What do people need to know 😂

Reactions: 3
How many more q&a’s can one person do? Same questions over & over again. She has no content at all. What do people need to know 😂
I need to know how to put biscuits in a jar. Maybe she'll do a slow motion video for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.