Rachel Gorry #11 Follow me and watch me cry, here's my haul now swipe up and buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen ireland am fb page has deleted the original post and put up a new one with paid partnership with pandg . Someone must be reading here

Reactions: 7
I'm wondering if anyone outside The Pale understood a word she said.:rolleyes:
She should try blatantly begging for elocution lessons if she is planning on 'flogging' & 'influencing' being a long term gig.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The comments on Ireland Am fb post 😬
Im in stitches at some of them, I know I shouldn't 🤭😏

Here we go 🤧🤧🤧oh duck off Rachel u an ur chain ffs 🙄 god forgive me but u would think she was the only widow , crocodile tears , haul later watch

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
i Could not watch it all, so cringe 😬 will she be on with fashion tips next time, or a bit of interior design , or maybe a makeup tutorial oh and a bit of cooking . That tv show must be pure desperate

So Rachel is going to be on Ireland am in the morning, sharing all Mrs Hinchs cleaning tips and tricks.... cue whinging in the wardrobe tomorrow evening, cos Daniel is not here to see her on tv🙄 BORE OFF Rachel😤
No chain on, back 12 minutes later talking about Daniel and swinging the chain

Reactions: 8
Aw jasus true to form the whinging and chain tugging , just as predicted by someone earlier... Not that many likes and only 5 comments on the grid post , but she has had lots of messages lol😂

She even mimics Hinches facial expressions , she really Is so 😬 oh to be a fly on the wall in that village

Reactions: 3
Hi all. Caught this one this morning on TV3 and have to admit I'd never heard of her before.
I figured if she was anyways worth following, she might have been mentioned on here but bloody hell, 11 threads!!
(BTW I loved how Tommy told her she was a bit OTT, I don't think she was too impressed.)
So, had a quick look at the first thread here and also at her instagram.
1) I didn't realise her husband had died so she has my sympathy there.
2) There was absolutely no need or justification for the posting of his hand, his grave, his girls reactions and private personal messages from family members.
3) She is very photogenic (every brands dream).
4) But also very boring and very repetitive.
5) If she wants to pursue instagram as a money making exercise, fair play. BUT do it without using the children. If you cannot sell a product without using your children, then you are a tit salesperson. I have yet to meet a nurse, teacher or shop assistant that brings their child to work with them while they do their job.
6) It's a no from me.

Reactions: 25
Im in stitches at some of them, I know I shouldn't 🤭😏

Here we go 🤧🤧🤧oh duck off Rachel u an ur chain ffs 🙄 god forgive me but u would think she was the only widow , crocodile tears , haul later watch
Please mamas rare your daughters to be doctors, pilots, scientists and not just females from decades ago only capable of mastering housework and arranging biscuits in a glass jar. The mortification is painful.

Reactions: 18
Rachel get counselling. Stop crying into your phone. It’s funny how there isn’t a whiff of a tear when she has a haul to do. She is one calculated girl for someone who can’t even speak clearly.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
No sign of that tacky chain on tv or doing febreze ad but when Daniel is so proud and she forces out the tears the chain is on. duck off 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
At the risk of being totally ate alive on this thread, I saw this on the story of a woman who is grieving her son, a different grief to Rachel but a family grief nonetheless. I thought the phrase high functioning grieves was a good phrase to explain dealing with grief.

Do I think Rachel overshares her kids? Absolutely
Did she rip off Mrs Hinch who ripped off other cleaners? Yeeeepppp!!!!
Do I think Rachel flogs too much crap? Definitely!
Does it annoy me that Rachel is a completely ordinary Joe Soap who is making a solid fortune doing sweet duck all? 10000%, I hate the influencer industry!!
Do I think Rachel needs to speak to someone about her grief? Absolutely! I hope she can come to that realisation soon!
But do I think Rachel isn't grieving or her tears aren't real? Personally, no, I think she is grieving desperately and wouldn't wish what she's going through on my worst enemy!

Screenshot_20210728_170031_com.instagram.android_edit_1101106073887191.jpg

• Heart
duck me unbelievable.. no sign of a chain on the telly or during the day but all of sudden this evening tug tug tug at it there this evening!

Reactions: 9
So predicable it's the same every time
Oh fact!!! If it something so sentimental and comforting to her when she has her wee cry to us all on the phone why she not wearing it everyday!! When she does the clothes haul no sign of it there either!

At the risk of being totally ate alive on this thread, I saw this on the story of a woman who is grieving her son, a different grief to Rachel but a family grief nonetheless. I thought the phrase high functioning grieves was a good phrase to explain dealing with grief.

Do I think Rachel overshares her kids? Absolutely
Did she rip off Mrs Hinch who ripped off other cleaners? Yeeeepppp!!!!
Do I think Rachel flogs too much crap? Definitely!
Does it annoy me that Rachel is a completely ordinary Joe Soap who is making a solid fortune doing sweet duck all? 10000%, I hate the influencer industry!!
Do I think Rachel needs to speak to someone about her grief? Absolutely! I hope she can come to that realisation soon!
But do I think Rachel isn't grieving or her tears aren't real? Personally, no, I think she is grieving desperately and wouldn't wish what she's going through on my worst enemy!

View attachment 698658
I don’t think anyone here is doubting her grief. It’s the way she has used and continues to use her grief to gain insta fame. It’s tacky and disrespectful. You can read her like a book!!! I understand putting on a brave face for her kids but I don’t think it’s healthy for them to not see her grieve either. That was their Daddy and in years to come when they look back all they will remember is Mammy glued to her phone the whole time while she should have been grieving privately with her children.

Reactions: 15
Before I go, can I please derail this thread briefly to ask if ye know of any good Irish youtubers?
I used to follow Our Irish Family (she hasn't uploaded in over 3 months), Kirrane Family Diaries (she's a bit meh), Orla's Crazy Life (again meh),
Ellie's Planning and Finances, The Shuiligans, Wolfe Momma (all 4 months since last upload).
I don't mind the UK vloggers but it was nice to see the Irish content.
Again apologies for derailing.

Before I go, can I please derail this thread briefly to ask if ye know of any good Irish youtubers?
I used to follow Our Irish Family (she hasn't uploaded in over 3 months), Kirrane Family Diaries (she's a bit meh), Orla's Crazy Life (again meh),
Ellie's Planning and Finances, The Shuiligans, Wolfe Momma (all 4 months since last upload).
I don't mind the UK vloggers but it was nice to see the Irish content.
Again apologies for derailing.
Ellie's planning and finances is very active on Instagram if you are on there

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.