Rachel Gorry #11 Follow me and watch me cry, here's my haul now swipe up and buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are these people who feel the need to watch people clean their homes? Like I get the attraction on organization tips or people looking to reduce their chemical output but otherwise are people that thick they cant clean their homes.

Groundbreaking stuff - started doing that 30 years ago on my LA Gear runners 🙄
throw back to the LA Gear days. Loved mine

Reactions: 7
The Ireland am appearance 🤯🤯 I’m cringing on top of cringing .. why is this fucker not learning how to speak properly! Her voice & accent is literally like fingernails on a blackboard to me!! bleeping sick of her trying to be the Irish version of Mrs Hinch! Pathetic witch!! Answer her better to be present for her children instead of pimping them out online for freebies 😡

Reactions: 16
I have second hand embarrassment for her right now. The cleaning hacks? Use a toothbrush? Wow, amazing, so innovative 😂 Tommy looked like he was having none of her silly obsession for cleaning. Think he felt sorry for her more than anything

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cleaning runners with a toothbrush on Ireland am....🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
They must be desperate is all I can say

I actually think the older girl is starting to enjoy the limelight and the freebies , what kid would not be happy with all the latest styles and showing them off. Thing is though these kids are going to grow up expecting everything free, enjoy the attention from strangers. Now she is getting older , other girls less well off will be jealous this could lead to bullying . Other parents who are struggling to get uniforms etc , some may have to settle for second hand, watching Offalys booteful celebrity pull up in her big jeep or whatever with her kids all dressed to the nines in their freebies , it must really grate on them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The eldest girl look so uncomfortable poor pet. Trying to keep Mammy happy by performing to the camera and she probably wants to shy away from it all. I just wanted to give her a big hug, she looks like she has the weight of the world on her wee shoulders.

My heart breaks for those children especially the oldest daughter, always trying to please mammy, she always looks so worried and anxious. Poor sweetheart 😢

Reactions: 6
I have second hand embarrassment for her right now. The cleaning hacks? Use a toothbrush? Wow, amazing, so innovative 😂 Tommy looked like he was having none of her silly obsession for cleaning. Think he felt sorry for her more than anything
Tommy is a simpleton too .. and a shite presenter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She was completely different on the late late show, she was like she couldn't get the words out fast enough today

Reactions: 2
You heard it now boys and girls! You can literally “clayen” your toaster with air buds! I would have never known tha,never!
If you’d all excuse me,I am off now to use my teenagers air buds to “clayen” my toaster. It’ll literally be sparklin now in no time ah all!!!!!!! Go on,off wih ye all now n more in ye’r line ta do a bihha cleanin!Marigolds on!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Should you really put water and washing up liquid into an electrical appliance...I know it was only an and air bud as she said but I doubt manufacturers advice to clean the toaster is the same

Reactions: 6
Hi all. Caught this one this morning on TV3 and have to admit I'd never heard of her before.
I figured if she was anyways worth following, she might have been mentioned on here but bloody hell, 11 threads!!
(BTW I loved how Tommy told her she was a bit OTT, I don't think she was too impressed.)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Should you really put water and washing up liquid into an electrical appliance...I know it was only an and air bud as she said but I doubt manufacturers advice to clean the toaster is the same
Definitely not the way to clean a toaster very dangerous shes an idiot

Is she wearing a similar off shoulder top to mrs hinches first tv appearance 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Also should that not have been classed as an ad for the fabreeze she was advertising for them the other day

Reactions: 3
Within a year the eldest will need braces. For the lay person, it’ll set you back between 3-5k. The begging will start soon. Hence wheeling ‘em out as “models”. It’s sickening really. I’d say she was raging she had to shell out actual real money for the Skewl Uniforms.
3 dental right on que watch 😡

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.