Rachel Gorry #11 Follow me and watch me cry, here's my haul now swipe up and buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry all my packets of biscuits are half ripped open and left to go stale because noone in this house can be bothered closing packets properly after they open them🤣🤣🤣 Would I waste my time stacking them in a jar? Hell no!!!!!
Yes!! 👏🏻👏🏻 Thank the Lord! I thought I was the only one 🤣🤣🤣 I’m staring at my open biscuits packets as I type this 😂😂😂😂 Stacking them all in a jar… feck tha!

Reactions: 2
52A7DA0F-E3D7-4C59-A1E0-87C25DD89EE8.jpeg

between the rug cleaning, the rug and the jars of biscuits and fake fruit in today’s q&a, me thinks RG is reading here and getting alllll her content from us 😂😂

Also who TF actually says ‘hello beautiful’ when asking a stranger a question 😂

you asking yourself the questions rach? Beautiful is one of your favourite adjectives after all…. Or should I say bewwwihhhfulll.

just want to add also, that person who has no idea how to clean their filthy rug…how do you clean the rest of your house 😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
It’s so obvious she is trying to get the kids signed up for Lifestyle Sport’s ad campaign. Seen a few influencer’s kids modelling for them 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
‘Anyone ready with back to school ‘ no greedy grabbing woman, most people have to pay for theirs and not get them free . The kids are going to grow up feeling so entitle and so important . God help when the bubble bursts on the greedy boring huns. Anyone think she was begging for a professional clean ? That rug is just a left over piece which has been whipped and bound so all you would pay for is the whipping and binding , but I guess for her it was all free. The LLL one has the same . Would you believe so have I 🙈 well before them.

Reactions: 9
Was the LLL one also not tagging that company for the fellas trainers ?? Now I might have the wrong company but Jesus is there no end to the hinting and begging from the pure greedy

Reactions: 5
The eldest girl look so uncomfortable poor pet. Trying to keep Mammy happy by performing to the camera and she probably wants to shy away from it all. I just wanted to give her a big hug, she looks like she has the weight of the world on her wee shoulders.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So Rachel is going to be on Ireland am in the morning, sharing all Mrs Hinchs cleaning tips and tricks.... cue whinging in the wardrobe tomorrow evening, cos Daniel is not here to see her on tv🙄 BORE OFF Rachel😤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It sickens me the amount of free clothes her kids get sent when Rachel could afford to buy them herself. Some kids in the class will be wearing whatever cheap runners their parents can afford while her three dolls are waltzing round in their gifted designer runners 🙄

Reactions: 7
Within a year the eldest will need braces. For the lay person, it’ll set you back between 3-5k. The begging will start soon. Hence wheeling ‘em out as “models”. It’s sickening really. I’d say she was raging she had to shell out actual real money for the Skewl Uniforms.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Within a year the eldest will need braces. For the lay person, it’ll set you back between 3-5k. The begging will start soon. Hence wheeling ‘em out as “models”. It’s sickening really. I’d say she was raging she had to shell out actual real money for the Skewl Uniforms.
She's paying for nothing.
I'd say she's only declaring the right amount if earnings from insta, if at all, plus her widows pension, if that needs declaring, under the threshold for the back to skewel allowance.
That wan will pay for nothing, medical card, the lot. No doubt the ma and boyfriend are contributing too and that's not declared either.

Reactions: 3
I love Tommy! Would love to know what he thinks of her he appears a bit mystified 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.