Rachel Gorry #11 Follow me and watch me cry, here's my haul now swipe up and buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely no such thing in the UK either, again for obvious reasons!!!
I'm not getting into this coz it'll derail the thread, but there was a few websites that said it was awarded to over 45s in the UK, which is what the OG poster was confused about when they asked if Rachel could qualify for widows pension! That's all!

Reactions: 3
I seriously wish she would organise that shoe shelf behind her its driving me mad

Reactions: 4
Do folk seriously believe she does all the gardening, painting by herself? Deluded sheep. It’s all for the gram. The mother and partner live there ? Surely they help out ? Not much of the mother lately , only seems to appear for the hair do. Ahh bless RG though she is having a chilled morning after her good cry last night 🥱 🥱 boringggggg Agree about the she storage it looks 💩 .Offaly Kardashian wannabe

Reactions: 5
Anyone know why her mother lives with her? Does the mother not have a home of her own?

Anyone know why her mother lives with her? Does the mother not have a home of her own?
She moved in apparently to help this one out , the partner also there I think . So no way is this one doing all the jobs by herself , it’s all for the gram

Should I take the mat up? Seriously you get your phone out and put a Q&A box up, ask the mother!!! Omg is she really struggling that bad for content ? Kids get muddy they carry mud in have since the Dawn of time. They are children fgs . She must be unbearable to live with

Last edited:
  • Angry
She moved in apparently to help this one out , the partner also there I think . So no way is this one doing all the jobs by herself , it’s all for the gram

Should I take the mat up? Seriously you get your phone out and put a Q&A box up, ask the mother!!! Omg is she really struggling that bad for content ? Kids get muddy they carry mud in have since the Dawn of time. They are children fgs . She must be unbearable to live with
Totally agree it's a bloody mat, who cares. She is so desperate now, and boring as hell. How many times do people need to see grass seed?

Reactions: 8

That shite of question boxes, suggestions, what you guys think I should do I'll leave a box let me know.. All these insta hunz are at it, it's keeping up there interaction on their accounts!! So stupid companies see it these are no more going to leave a mat down because Mary in Bray says so, or are going to paint the sheds In orange because liz, Anne and Karen suggested it. Basically these are for a better word using people to line their pockets. Look at them not very many of them have actual friends who aren't the same shameful people who pimp out their kids, home's or lives for a freebie!

Reactions: 12
That shite of question boxes, suggestions, what you guys think I should do I'll leave a box let me know.. All these insta hunz are at it, it's keeping up there interaction on their accounts!! So stupid companies see it these are no more going to leave a mat down because Mary in Bray says so, or are going to paint the sheds In orange because liz, Anne and Karen suggested it. Basically these are for a better word using people to line their pockets. Look at them not very many of them have actual friends who aren't the same shameful people who pimp out their kids, home's or lives for a freebie!
Agree with the suggestion boxes, it's only a way to get fools to click and keep her interaction numbers up, she dosent give AF what anyone thinks!
I'm very well sure she knew if she was taking up her mat or not before she even posted it, she's an absolute bore😔

Wow 😳 I never knew how important it was to cleanse our skin 😳 this woman is so full of knowledge on skin care . Are these companies actually paying her to utter this boringggggg 💩 ‘I jus came on to show ye’s this or that . are people really buying the 💩 she promotes ??

Genuine question...does anyone in Ireland give one duck what Rachel gorry does with that mat ?? Let kids be kids for god sake. I brought my son to the beach today my whole car is destroyed but you know what I don't care cause he had so much fun

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I was so worried yesterday when I didn't see the housework she had done. I can rest easy now tonight knowing she shined her tap and sprayed her fancy fire. I wish all I had to worry about was moving my big mat to from my big house to my big office.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was so worried yesterday when I didn't see the housework she had done. I can rest easy now tonight knowing she shined her tap and sprayed her fancy fire. I wish all I had to worry about was moving my big mat to from my big house to my big office.
She's deluded if she thinks that's content!
Ffs Every homeowner does the same everyda😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 1
Christ she is boring… I watched yesr ans it was all this crap about rugs. Back on today and she’s at it again.
She has very little to worry her- that would be a decision I might make in the 10 minutes between finishing my wash up and going to bed after a days work. I certainly would’ve spend 2 days taking it up and putting it down and taking pics and asking opinions. Jeez she is desperate for content. Is this is? Her future? Mat or not, grey or darker grey, biscuits oe chocs in the jars.. is This what the kids financial future rests on?

Folks I hope yiz all have custard creams and bourbon creams stacked up perfectly in a glass jar 🤣

• Haha
Image taking the greige rug away because the kids wore shoes onto it? God forbid her show house actually looked like a lived in home!! Considering cleaning is the majority of her content, she milked the rug for two days like, you’d think she’d leave the rug there and show us her myriad of chemicals and how she’s cleans the stains off. Give it a few more days and those glass light shades will need another clean ‘coz dey jus gehhh soo filty durty’ and the fake fruit will get a once over as well.

Don’t get me started on her cleaning everything with a poxy toothbrush 🤬

• Haha
Folks I hope yiz all have custard creams and bourbon creams stacked up perfectly in a glass jar 🤣
Sorry all my packets of biscuits are half ripped open and left to go stale because noone in this house can be bothered closing packets properly after they open them🤣🤣🤣 Would I waste my time stacking them in a jar? Hell no!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All I can think about watching her is all the grubby germs on those biscuits now. Politely declining the bourbons for the morning coffee in the Gorry residence 😂😂Damn covid 😂 Anyone remember Hyacinth and her neighbour Elizabeth? How poor Elizabeth didn’t have a nervous breakdown at morning coffee is beyond me…..as for poor Richard god love him man deserved an olympic gold 😂

• Haha
On the flip side of that if she shared it people would be saying "could she not congratulate her sister face to face" 😅😅 How much say does her agency have over what she posts? Does she have to run every post past them? Like would they have made her post about Denise Pelo coz they work together? I'm not sure how it works!
God shes so boring, same thing everyday, u would wonder why shes not dropping followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.