Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Looks like she’s on the beg for a gifted double buggy now!
Gifted all those buggys/prams that she really needed but now she can’t carry her daughter and push a pram so naturally puts a post up suggesting she needs a double buggy and awaiting some dumb company to gift it to her!!
Why doesn’t she just use a bloody carrier for her daughter, I’m sure she’s been gifted one of those, she has everything else. Always on the beg for something this one!

Reactions: 1
So does she. She has mentioned her awful hair. No rach it's not because of as you say lack of vitamins and nutrients due to pregnancy its because you clearly haven't had a hair cut in years and your hair is like rats tails because you haven't taken care of it
that and the fact all they seem to eat is pizza and Chinese

When you and your insta bestie both get a free trip to the zoo and to promote it you both take a quick lazy dull snapshot of the sign. Where’s the animals? Two moaney freeby hunting peas in a pod
Did not know that was her best friend… Rach is the one that always tags her as a bestie but it’s never reciprocated something tells me that it’s one sided besties haha

FraggleRock

VIP Member
So glad other likeminded folk have found this thread, I couldn’t believe it when I followed her - literally every post an AD! I’ve never seen anything like it, she clearly doesn’t care about which companies she accepts things from or works with, just as long as she’s being compensated for it!

What’s anyone know about that islajune she’s another with 2/3 of everything suprised she’s not got a thread ya know
I don’t know why they all need and want 26 prams? My hubby would go crazy if I had all of them. Maybe they should give to people who need them, selfish women

insta-frauds

More clutter for her already packed full shit shack. And trying to hide that an item is gifted by hiding it in a place that’s easy to miss. I’ve seen her do this before, either making the writing so small you can hardly see it or hiding it on the top/bottom banners of stories. ASA would be interested i’m sure.

Attachments

• Angry

Newbie14

Literally ... wouldn’t surprise me if these ‘influencers’ have kids to get free stuff ... Today’s stories are literally just ‘compliment me’

Momster

I seen now they putting pr product at the very bottom can ya do that ? I'm thinking that's another way of not declaring .

Momster

Notice she cooked a cake for fias bday.
It's like everything she reads in here she has to instantly prove wrong . Sigh ...

And here we have another perfect example of her trying to hide the fact that this is a gifted/pr product. She’s forever trying to hide the fact that products she’s shares on her stories are not paid for by purpose placing #ad/#gifted in places which could easily be missed. Nice try rach but we all know you don’t actually spend your own money on things for your kid’s 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
She’s a horrible person just been made told she’s been slating a small business owner who she has worked with. Yet she calls us out for speaking our minds?

FraggleRock

VIP Member
I really cannot fathom why companies work with this greedy cow, can they not see she will just take whatever is being offered to her and isn’t loyal to a company - like the bottles she was sent to advertise mam, dr browns and I think tommee tippee as well 🙄