Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
There is 100% a group of them that discuss what they are getting, share Collab’s etc so money grabbing. Rachel has approached so many small businesses and so many have collaborated with her but they haven’t got any sales from it, I feel so bad for them because they see the number of followers engagement etc and don’t realise non of it is genuine

Reactions: 1

RattleTittle

It’s laughable isn’t it 🤣 literally mention something on here and there it is mentioned on her story. Rach if you spent less time reading here you’d have more time to find an actual job and also more time to tidy that vile house of yours up.
Finally someone mentioned the house. 🥴

• Haha

anon231

Yes this! The amount of crap she accepts is ridiculous. She has any amounts of car seats, at least 3 play mats/gyms; pushchairs, highchairs all #gifted 🤣. All the woman does is moan about her children she’s utterly depressing. The amount of times she’s stated that she’s not felt her baby move and not went to the hospital because it’s too inconvenient is such a worry. Her house looks filthy too, it’s like an episode of the hoarder next door all the stuff she has. I have no idea why anyone would want to work with her…maybe it’s simply because of the amount of followers she claims to have grown ‘organically’ .

Newbie14

It’s jus all fake followers & forced engagement… similar has anyone seen living.life.as.bee???? Similarly - bad quality photos ads and not authentic following it seems

FraggleRock

VIP Member
I just had to take a nose at her post, I was confused as nothing on there was mentioned hypermobility until the end. Surely you would explain at the start she has that as it made her daughter sound like she was being a brat until you get to the end…. Even the double pram came before any mention of hypermobility.
Exactly, surely if it was an awareness post as she claimed, you’d lead with what you’re raising awareness of, she never even says she raising awareness, she’s just moaning about having to carry her daughter because of her condition and how she wishes she’d got a double buggy (hint hint) she’s just full of crap. She just loves drawing attention to the fact she reads here!

Did any of you guys see the story about her husband being excessively sweaty 🤢. Made me heave especially since he looks like he bathes as often as greedy tits spends money on her kids

I’m laughing. She got gifted a new oven and hob yet she posts an omelette maker and slow cooker post in the same day? What’s wrong with a good old fashioned frying pan on the new hob?

HAHA has she actually gone through the trouble of making an account. The suspicious thing about that is though…. You can actually read here without an account, you only need an account to leave comments so why does she need one? Unless she’s also been ‘an indecent human being’ and also ‘trolling’ someone. I’m so sick of her constant bull💩. She lies through her teeth in a pathetic attempt to gain pity whilst being the greediest person on the planet. Her grid post yesterday all about safe sleep. She wasn’t so concerned when she was accepting that hideous Mickey Mouse sleeping nest from a very small business with absolutely no quality/safety testing was she? Of course not cos it was free and she really really needed it.

She’s also using engegement groups there’s no way a picture of her sitting on her gifted garden chair gets 230 comments or her baby dam with 172 comments of ‘wow looks great’ do these companies just not check that they’re not sending tat to people that won’t get it seen. Gets on my goat that people takes everything gifted when the companies actually don’t even get their product seen because all the comments are fake 😡

anon231

yes 👆🏻. She’s a poor excuse of an animal owner too! Did you see the farce with that poor cat that died? She left it suffering for days updating all of her ‘loyal followers’ before it finally died. She’s cruel and needs the others removing

• Sad

Hereforspilttea

So it seems someone reported her profile/picture for nudity. But she clearly doesn't understand 😅 whoever reported it was clearly concerned for the kids safety, if it was someone looking for those kind of pics does she really think they would report it 🤦🏻‍♀️ stop monetising your kids!