Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Newbie14

I haven’t but can’t be as bad as another mum account, I’v mentioned before on this thread. Constantly at hotels every single weekend gifted, won’t be many she hasn’t stayed in before long. I can’t make a new thread either it’s pants!
The one I’ve mentioned also stays At so many hotels ?!

RARA.K

Sorry to derail but I started a thread for you for winging_mamahood
Just seen this! Brilliant 🤣x

So does she. She has mentioned her awful hair. No rach it's not because of as you say lack of vitamins and nutrients due to pregnancy its because you clearly haven't had a hair cut in years and your hair is like rats tails because you haven't taken care of it
Hahahaha yes!!!! Why would you want hair that long when it looks so bloody awful, it’s got no shape or style just fuzzy mess

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Mine says 'You have insufficient privileges to post threads here' 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
It could be because you’re a new member then, I’ve not heard of anyone not being able to post threads before, so I’m assuming it’s that. However, threads still shouldn’t be detailed, sorry!

Gimmethegossipgirl

I’ve noticed a lot more ads and so much gifted stuff recently. I’d not really noticed it much before this most recent pregnancy but she does get a lot of gifted stuff which she does at least mark it as Ad/Gifted. Sometimes I get annoyed that I have to buy stuff for my kid myself 🤣

Newbie14

Another one with terrible camera quality & suspicious likes/comments
anyone seen ‘ living. life. as. bee’
Thoughts ?

impressive really coz she has been quite quiet the last week too apparently has been spending time with her mum according to her stories. I can only imagine this week will bring us a lot more ads if that’s the case!

RARA.K

The one I’ve mentioned also stays At so many hotels ?!
Probably sharing their secrets between them! I can’t stick it, it’s greedy

I haven’t but can’t be as bad as another mum account, I’v mentioned before on this thread. Constantly at hotels every single weekend gifted, won’t be many she hasn’t stayed in before long. I can’t make a new thread either it’s pants!
Just looked her up, she’s Scottish so is winging_mamahood they defo in a group together, Scotland’s latest travels experts 🙄🤣

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Sorry to derail briefly but I think you need to have been active on threads, commented a certain amount of times etc to unlock being able to start a new thread.

I can start a new thread for you if you like?
Back to topic - will today’s lavender trip be a PR trip?
For sure! How many PR trips will that have been in the last week? Three/four?!

There's another one that annoys me is @mamadoitblog her kids must be so bored of constantly making videos for her, you can see how bored they look in some of the shots clapping for the transitions. And for what? A box full of stuff you can buy in Poundland? What's the point 😂🥱
the over forced smiles