Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforspilttea

I've heard that some brands try and ask influencers NOT to put ad or gifted on products (even though this is illegal) because of how big it's got, everyone wants free stuff! So as soon as they do this they get absolutely bombared with messages from Influencers begging for freebies 🤣 at the end of the day though it's always the influencer that will get in trouble if reported and rightly so!

FraggleRock

VIP Member
More clutter for her already packed full shit shack. And trying to hide that an item is gifted by hiding it in a place that’s easy to miss. I’ve seen her do this before, either making the writing so small you can hardly see it or hiding it on the top/bottom banners of stories. ASA would be interested i’m sure.

She has form for hiding gifted or AD there, she’s been doing it a while. She does this because she knows how much shit she actually receives for free and knows she gets backlash on it!

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Two for its arms, one for its leg... the fourth one for the other leg is currently in the post 😂
Same with the pushchairs too, she was gifted at least 2!
Greediest, grabbiest woman on Instagram this one is. 21 highlights she has on her page, specifically for stuff she’s been gifted, it’s bloody appalling. She doesn’t give a shit about the companies she works with, she just takes whatever is offered to her and whatever she can get her greedy little hands on!

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Had to unfollow her she’s just so grubby and takes zero care in herself, the house, the kids. Makes me itch. As was said above she runs a follow loop and multiple engagement groups.. none of her engagement is real and majority of her followers follow her cos they have to. She’s hanging.
I find her really irritating. I followed her as I’m a parent myself and her account looked interesting, then I realised it was nothing but bloody ads after browsing through her post and immediately unfollowed. I just have a nosy on her stories/posts every so often now, but she really does grate on me 😂

Newbie14

omg I’ve just l
she’s awful!

I don’t mind if they post the ad’s correctly though, anyone noticed winging_mamahood she doesn’t declare ads at the start like the rules say. She hides it at the bottom or in her post somewhere, and there is loads of them, ad after ad all hidden away!
omg I’ve just looked at winging mamahood… soo bad she doesn’t declare ads at the top!

I unfollowed months and months ago but the Sealife centre just shared her post so I had a quick look at her page and literally every post is gifted. I’ve never wanted to stay somewhere less than I do now. There is a cost of living crisis. People can’t afford to heat their house or buy food and the are gifting stupid begging “Influencers” stays in hotels. It’s disgusting.

You just know by her she’s a stuck up cow who pulls the “I have X amount of followers” card

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Yeah I don’t know how to create a thread 😢
You need to go into the section on here that is relevant to whomever you’re posting about. So this thread for instance is under families - so say families, instagrammers, gurus etc. There is an orange button called post thread at the top, you just need to go into that, and create your thread.

Hereforspilttea

You can imagine underneath the music she's like KEEP SMILING! How sad, I don't enjoy watching them at all i just feel sorry for the poor kids

I did wonder that but then I remembered she’s been gifted a grill plate thing, a slow cooker so she has to save other meals for those ads

She probably has to do posts in order to keep them
On side for more stuff she doesn’t need

You need to go into the section on here that is relevant to whomever you’re posting about. So this thread for instance is under families - so say families, instagrammers, gurus etc. There is an orange button called post thread at the top, you just need to go into that, and create your thread.
Mine says 'You have insufficient privileges to post threads here' 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

RARA.K

Another one with terrible camera quality & suspicious likes/comments
anyone seen ‘ living. life. as. bee’
Thoughts ?
I haven’t but can’t be as bad as another mum account, I’v mentioned before on this thread. Constantly at hotels every single weekend gifted, won’t be many she hasn’t stayed in before long. I can’t make a new thread either it’s pants!