Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Momster

. fuck me sideways I need bleach, my eyes they need bleach !
How the you get them . Someone being snakey

• Haha
Reactions: 1

FraggleRock

VIP Member
I think she has one for the baby so she could have the baby in the carrier and her daughter in one of their pushchairs 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s def been reading here again
I think she definitely has judging by the last slide on her stories

“Why do people need to twist what is supposed to be a begging awareness post” 🤣 if that was her intention, why not actually talk more about hypermobility, instead of moaning about how she should have got a double buggy. She just doesn’t like getting called out on how greedy she is. It just be her new fave hobby reading her thread

HI RACHEL 👋🏻

The pure shit she’s taking and hoarding for Christmas so she doesn’t have to spend her own money like every other doting parent.

• Angry

Gimmethegossipgirl

I just had to take a nose at her post, I was confused as nothing on there was mentioned hypermobility until the end. Surely you would explain at the start she has that as it made her daughter sound like she was being a brat until you get to the end…. Even the double pram came before any mention of hypermobility.
I’m pretty sure she edited the post to include the hyper mobility after reading here! A friends first born has hyper mobility and they just use a buggy board with the one pram they could afford with both parents wages which has lasted them through each kid. She was def slyly on the beg and got caught out. I never bothered with a double buggy too big and too much faff!

But where does she keep all this crap? House must resemble a jumble sale 🤣 wonder if the other beggy influencers get upset rach takes it all 🤣
The house is definitely like a jumble sale. I’ve never seen anything like it in my life. Everything is mismatched and there is just s**t from floor to ceiling. She really is gross. She’ll never stop taking things she’s too greedy and thrives off attention.

Anyone follow hebeaxon? She is boring, she thinks she is funny but is actually quite cringe. She is another one who accepts baby product after baby product. Surprised she doesn't have her own thread
Very surprised she doesn’t have a thread, someone asked on a different thread how to make one about her. She thinks she’s hilarious but she’s just a scrounger who takes all the freebies she can get. She’s friends with all the looping gals that are obsessed with followers. She would only uses thread for clout anyway

FraggleRock

VIP Member
She can’t do that. It’s in keeping with the rest of her house. An absolute state 🤣

So her latest post is an AD for yet more bottles. This is exactly what we mean when we say she’s a greedy cow. Why would she accept bottles from NUK, Dr Brown, Tommee Tippee (she also had bottles gifted from MAM too but has for some reason deleted the story highlight for them). Oh and 2 different breast pumps but let’s not forget…. She only every takes what she needs 🤥

i wonder how long it will be before these disappear off her page 😂 this just shows she will take anything off any company because it’s free.

Been a long time reader of this thread & had to make an account now to give you all some inside information

Princess rain account was made 20 minutes after an argument with another admin of the engagement page she was admin for. It’s since then come out that rach has tried to blame this other admin for some of the tattle comments made.

Rach could be behind princess rain and she’s using it to try and pin on the other admins

What in the universal credit kinda gob shite is this . DON'T LIE RACH . What a mug

You blatantly read this so show us your 35 collab requests a week purrrrrrrrleeeeeeaaazzzeeeeeee.

The worst type of bullshitter . Doing even tell half believable lies
Mic drop

• Haha
How many more photos can she take of gifted crap in front of the fire place. Imagine being a brand and when she sends her beggy message asking for more free crap she says “I’m a professional photo editor” and that’s the shit she produces 🤣🤣