Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Here she goes again with her claims that she’s ever so popular 😴🤣. Sorry Rach but this tells us otherwise. Really can’t understand the logic of brands wanting to work with someone with such a pitifully low engagement rate. We all know the reason for this is that the majority of her followers are fake and come from the follow loops she ‘admins’. Imagine anyone actually coming across on Insta and following her because they like the look of her and not just because they have to. Of course all of her followers are genuine and organic 😉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Momster

I don't get it, her stories are whack. Don't even attempt to make anything look nice . Just look at this product I've been sent ,
Her grid looks like vomit , she's got no personality just whinges all day long and yet people sleep sending her shit

You know it’s getting close to Christmas when the ads and gifted posts increase. No doubt all this tat will be stored in any space she has left ready for ‘Santa’ to come. No wonder she needs to build storage in the garden. Another Christmas of not having to buy her children anything

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Wow I’ve missed so much?! What went on re. A double buggy? Funny really because when she was pregnant and got called out on why she has so many prams/pushchair she claimed on was for the house, one for the car and a spare one. One of them easily converted from a pram to pushchair so it was her intention to have the baby in the pram and when S got tired she’d convert it to a pushchair for her and carry baby in a sling. Yet here she is blatantly on the beg for a double by the sound of it. She’s just disgusting. Thinking of the poor people who struggle to even have one pram for their baby then there’s this greedy bitch after yet another gifted one? Also a friend of mine local to her has seen her selling gifted pushchairs on a selling site. Funny that considering she once claimed she gifts anything she doesn’t want/need to a refuge 🤥. Quit your lies Rach. Everyone knows what you’re really like. BORING. GREEDY. UNCLEAN
She was basically complying that when she takes the baby (in the pushchair) and her Daughter out for a walk, she always ends up having to carry her daughter and push the baby at the same time because her little girl gets upset and demands to be carried, Rachel says this is because she has hyper mobility. She goes on to say she wishes she have gotten a double buggy (obviously hinting at needing one)

she then takes the post down after getting called out on here for obviously begging for ANOTHER free pushchair, she gets angry and claims it’s an awareness post about hypermobility, and haters are twisting that, so she deleted her caption! Hypermobility was mentioned once, it wasn’t an awareness post at all, if it was she would have kept the caption up, but instead decided we were all victimising her to gain sympathy on Insta!

Wow I’ve missed so much?! What went on re. A double buggy? Funny really because when she was pregnant and got called out on why she has so many prams/pushchair she claimed on was for the house, one for the car and a spare one. One of them easily converted from a pram to pushchair so it was her intention to have the baby in the pram and when S got tired she’d convert it to a pushchair for her and carry baby in a sling. Yet here she is blatantly on the beg for a double by the sound of it. She’s just disgusting. Thinking of the poor people who struggle to even have one pram for their baby then there’s this greedy bitch after yet another gifted one? Also a friend of mine local to her has seen her selling gifted pushchairs on a selling site. Funny that considering she once claimed she gifts anything she doesn’t want/need to a refuge 🤥. Quit your lies Rach. Everyone knows what you’re really like. BORING. GREEDY. UNCLEAN
Also.. not surprised she sells on gifted stuff! I think that’s pretty disgusting IMO

She accepts anything she uses dummy clips that aren’t safe but it was a freebie so it doesn’t matter,

she is all greed. She used businesses in the past and then Bitched about them. Don’t know if why people fall for her spill

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Wow, I’ve just come across this account and I’ve never known anyone, especially a parenting ‘blogger/instagrammer’ get gifted so bloody much. Gifted 2 prams for her new baby in the last 2 months. Every post seems to be an ad. Seems like a proper grabby mummy blogger who just takes whatever gifted stuff she’s offered, in ridiculous amounts. I’ve just started following her abs thought I’d seen a thread when browsing, but can’t see one so thought I’d make one. Has anyone been following her for a while?

Littleoldme

I followed her because I'm a parent account too but... hell her house is grotty, do brands not even look at her content or stories before sending her out all this free stuff. What do they even do as a job? Her partner looks like he needs a good scrub as does she

insta-frauds

She takes the bait every time 🤣 🎣. She’s busy planning lots of fun for half term and talking about all the lovely memories made this year. All the lovely walks she takes them on (when Rach cos we’re yet to witness you actually outdoors unless it’s a PRat trip). You don’t even take the kids to school or collect them it’s always hubby doing it despite being the one who actually works while you slob about in your skanky pjs.

Attachments

• Haha
I don’t know why they all need and want 26 prams? My hubby would go crazy if I had all of them. Maybe they should give to people who need them, selfish women
why would they do that when they can sell for a few bob on facebook Shes another rach 🤣 seriously though how many play mats does one baby need? Its a 3 storey house but doesn’t she have legs? And arms. Greedy af

insta-frauds

Haha you definitely read here don’t you rach 🤣 or is it just a massive coincidence that I mention paying taxes and then all of a sudden you’ve had a tax reminder. I’ll assume your return didn’t take too long since you apparently get no editing work (I wonder why) and I highly doubt you declare any earnings from your #ads

Attachments

Gimmethegossipgirl

How is she still getting tons of free stuff
Looks like she’s on the beg for a gifted double buggy now!
Gifted all those buggys/prams that she really needed but now she can’t carry her daughter and push a pram so naturally puts a post up suggesting she needs a double buggy and awaiting some dumb company to gift it to her!!

• Wow
But where does she keep all this crap? House must resemble a jumble sale 🤣 wonder if the other beggy influencers get upset rach takes it all 🤣

Gimmethegossipgirl

Yeah I don’t know how to create a thread 😢
Sorry to derail briefly but I think you need to have been active on threads, commented a certain amount of times etc to unlock being able to start a new thread.

I can start a new thread for you if you like?
Back to topic - will today’s lavender trip be a PR trip?

Gimmethegossipgirl

STOP THE PRESS….. she actually took her kids somewhere that wasn’t a gifted ‘PR’ trip today!! However …. What on Earth is this dress? Looks like something my 4 year old daughter would wear 😳
Her insta pal probably paid for them to go 🤭
Why do people who make breastfeeding clothes assume if we’re feeding babies then we want to dress like one too🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Newbie14

Yes! Hate hate hate generic comments so much! Her followers are growing and deffo not organically. Also her phone quality is so crap for photos too

Gimmethegossipgirl

So one minute she’s begging for complaining about not having a double pram, and now ‘conveniently’ she had this clip on side buggy in the loft ‘all along’.

Sorry Rach, I call bullshit on that, it’s clearly an undeclared ad considering Elliot is in yet another pushchair that we’ve not seen before as well 🙄

What an utter liar!
She must be reading as she posted a pic to prove it’s not new - to be fair I like the idea of this! Wish I’d had one when my kids were younger!!

Attachments