Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gimmethegossipgirl

I never really noticed before but every post is AD new patio furniture, prep machine,steriliser and bottles for baby, cloth nappies, sleepy head and baby’s crib, toys, wellies, travel system, a million car seats and play mats 😫 gifted days out and poor me stories.
I know I shouldn’t be a grammar/spelling know it all as I’m hardly the best but half her stories are spelt wrong. Did she not have a paid/gifted shopping trip with some woman (“company”) the other day too?
These mum huns are always moaning about the pandemic and how they’re not earning yet they’re getting gifted, ads, affiliate all the time. They do better than I do and I having been working full time 😭

Reactions: 2
Only been on 2 since Elliot was born….. he’s only a couple of months old if that! 🤣🤣🤣. Oh she definitely reads. She’s now planning to pay for a break for the kids. How very coincidental.

• Haha

Momster

I did wonder that but then I remembered she’s been gifted a grill plate thing, a slow cooker so she has to save other meals for those ads

She probably has to do posts in order to keep them
On side for more stuff she doesn’t need
She posted the slow cooker. Cooked pasta .. in the slow cooker lol

insta-frauds

She has form for hiding gifted or AD there, she’s been doing it a while. She does this because she knows how much shit she actually receives for free and knows she gets backlash on it!
She definitely reads here. Last night she deleted it and put a new one on with AD in big letters 🤣. If you’re gona be a beg at least be transparent about it Rach 🙄

Oh and also yesterday she didn’t declare that the highchair was an ad…. At all 🤣. Apparently she realised this morning that they had gone on in the wrong order so she’s re uploaded them. No rach, you absolutely massive liar. You were trying to get away with not declaring that the highchair was a freebie…. Probably because you’ve already been gifted at least 2 in the past and at least one of them was specifically for the baby. Just looked and she’s deleted the posts now, drives me mad that she thinks she gets away with it 🙄🤣

Last edited:

FraggleRock

VIP Member
So one minute she’s begging for complaining about not having a double pram, and now ‘conveniently’ she had this clip on side buggy in the loft ‘all along’.

Sorry Rach, I call bullshit on that, it’s clearly an undeclared ad considering Elliot is in yet another pushchair that we’ve not seen before as well 🙄

What an utter liar!

Reactions: 1
She can’t do that. It’s in keeping with the rest of her house. An absolute state 🤣

So her latest post is an AD for yet more bottles. This is exactly what we mean when we say she’s a greedy cow. Why would she accept bottles from NUK, Dr Brown, Tommee Tippee (she also had bottles gifted from MAM too but has for some reason deleted the story highlight for them). Oh and 2 different breast pumps but let’s not forget…. She only every takes what she needs 🤥
I think after this comment it’s given her a kick to sort her house out. She’s been tidying

Momster

Betcha bottom dollar it's like this

I'm really poor, I can't cook properly for my kids sob sob, sob sob sob , poor me
I have lots of followers and I'm a professional photographer

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Someone is saying what we are all thinking 🤔
She turns down 80% of what she’s offered 🤣 what bullshit, she takes everything she’s offered with those greedy little hands, that’s why her house looks like a hoarders and she owns about 5 different pushchairs, oh and only takes her kids out when someone else is paying. Dickhead

• Haha

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Nobody is forcing you to read here Rachel, you’re only pissed off because you know exactly what we’re saying is true, you are greedy and you will use any opportunity to grab a freebie. here’s an idea -get off Instagram, stop exploiting your children for financial gain, pay for your own fucking pushchair and all the other stuff you get gifted that everyone else has to pay for, then you won’t have to deal with us ‘haters’

SIMPLES!! 😊

Attachments

princessrain

Haha no , long time lurker first time commenter she just winds me up so much I have never known anything like her

Gimmethegossipgirl

Anyone follow hebeaxon? She is boring, she thinks she is funny but is actually quite cringe. She is another one who accepts baby product after baby product. Surprised she doesn't have her own thread
Just started one 😊