Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Been a long time reader of this thread & had to make an account now to give you all some inside information

Princess rain account was made 20 minutes after an argument with another admin of the engagement page she was admin for. It’s since then come out that rach has tried to blame this other admin for some of the tattle comments made.

Rach could be behind princess rain and she’s using it to try and pin on the other admins
Do you know the inside information on why she left her engagement group?

Reactions: 2
Wow! Maybe one for each breast is needed 😂 and I suppose the more bottles the less washing up. I have noticed in the past she’s had two sleep aids gifted to her too.

I may be wrong but if you accept multiple things from a brand then take the same thing from another brand isn’t that like sticking two fingers up at the first brand because if you believed in it you wouldn’t need to turn to another?

I have unfollowed her now can’t take it anymore. If it’s not an ad it’s her moaning. Never anything positive. I really don’t know why people apologise on their stories for not being around. It’s not like we miss her ads and moaning. in fact she’s still around too much.

• Haha

FraggleRock

VIP Member
She posted a few stories this morning directly addressing everything insta-fraudsters posted. Explaining why she needed everything she was gifted and saying go on ahead and report her to ASA, she’s nothing to hide.
They were deleted pretty soon after I posted. I wish I’d screenshotted 🤣
Ah can’t believe I missed that 😂 love that she’s reading here though!

fran76

I find her really irritating. I followed her as I’m a parent myself and her account looked interesting, then I realised it was nothing but bloody ads after browsing through her post and immediately unfollowed. I just have a nosy on her stories/posts every so often now, but she really does grate on me 😂
anothr that begs for more products then she can use i see the same on jesslifeasweknowit its disgusting the greed of people!

She only put that up to show this holiday she actually paid for something. Don’t worry Christmas is coming she’s working on those freebies so she doesn’t have to spend on the kids

Just caught up. What a crock of crap she talks her baby was super ill but not too ill for a freebie trip to the theatre 🙄. Shouldn’t complain really it is literally the only time those poor kids leave the house. They’ll grow up to think it’s completely normal to only leave the house once per calendar month 🤦🏼‍♀️. She definitely reads here. Yesterday after I’d comment that she only takes the kids out when it’s a gifted day out she did a poll on her stories about how she wants to take them out for a few days out and asking where they should go. So embarrassing

insta-frauds

It's actually really sad isn't it. I understand not everyone can afford to go places on the breaks but lots of days out and activities are free. I doubt Rach has anytime to do those with this children though as she's too busy sending beggy emails for free crap.
Oh absolutely I’m not slating those that can’t afford, I have 2 kids and it’s a struggle sometimes to afford to keep them both entertained on weekends/school holidays but we drive so we can go places that are cheap/free. Those kids literally only go to their local park once in a blue moon or out anywhere when it’s a freebie. They’re both so lazy with those kids although her husband seems to do a lot more with them than she does. She’s just been moaning on her stories that he’s had surgery so she’s solo parenting. Hun that’s something that millions of women do every day 🙄

insta-frauds

So awkward how she’s all ‘oh I’m not in the area but I do have X amount of followers’. Your engagement rate is shocking rach, your followers are largely fake or those who have to follow you because the rules of follow loops/engagement groups say so 👀.

3.18% which means only about 1183 of her 37,217 followers on average actually interact with her posts. Most of which are generic comments because again, the rules of the engagement groups she runs and is part of say that they have to comment on her posts 🙃

Attachments

• Haha

Momster

Well shoot me down and call me dead
Who in their right minds would gift her all that.
That kitchen don't make me want to buy their appliances aint a show home yano what I mean

• Haha