Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Anddd here she is with her 8th AD post of the week. Her captions are always so fuzzy. No punctuation, grammar is terrible and the generic ‘wow these look great’ …. ‘those packs look fab’ comments from all the organic paid for followers.

Reactions: 2
Wow I’ve missed so much?! What went on re. A double buggy? Funny really because when she was pregnant and got called out on why she has so many prams/pushchair she claimed on was for the house, one for the car and a spare one. One of them easily converted from a pram to pushchair so it was her intention to have the baby in the pram and when S got tired she’d convert it to a pushchair for her and carry baby in a sling. Yet here she is blatantly on the beg for a double by the sound of it. She’s just disgusting. Thinking of the poor people who struggle to even have one pram for their baby then there’s this greedy bitch after yet another gifted one? Also a friend of mine local to her has seen her selling gifted pushchairs on a selling site. Funny that considering she once claimed she gifts anything she doesn’t want/need to a refuge 🤥. Quit your lies Rach. Everyone knows what you’re really like. BORING. GREEDY. UNCLEAN

She's hilarious, she should really just join the chat we can help with some activities for this children and cleaning tips. I actually did think she could drive with all the beggy car seat requests and freebies and the complaining about the smaller car situation. She has no shame she doesn't even try and break up her ad posts or pr trips. It's funny she's started putting purchased item on posts, like shut up Rach no one believes you, unless someone else purchased them for you.

Gimmethegossipgirl

And there’s the soft play shoved behind a sofa but apparently there having a teddy bear picnic
Guess she’s been reading again - I check in every now and then (mainly if someone says something on here 🤣) I unfollowed her ages ago as she was just too moany/beggy taking everything she can get claiming she can’t work cos of COVID so needs paid insta ads, freebies, gifted days out as it’s now her “job” 🤬

• Haha
I can never understand why people apologise for being off social media? It’s always a bizzare thing. Apologise for replying late to a text or a phone call but social media?
It’s because she likes to insinuate that her huge amount of ‘genuine’ followers have been concerned about her absence and her DM’s are full of all of her friends checking in on her.

Gimmethegossipgirl

It will definitely be gifted…. Or something that’s free anyway. She never spends any money on those kids they wear gifted clothes, play with gifted toys, eat gifted food cooked (questionably) in their gifted appliances and go on only gifted day trips. Remember last week when she said she was taking them Legoland…. They obviously didn’t take the hint after being tagged in her story and offer her free tickets so that’s off the cards now and they’re going to a field instead 🤣
I think your right! Although they didn’t do legoland as they’ve been loads of times!! If you can afford to go somewhere like that loads of times then surely you can pay for a day out for your family!! I’ve only been legoland once as it was so expensive for us all to go.

Oh God that reel 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ For someone who edits for a job she’s piss poor at it. Also WHAT IN THE NAME OF JESUS ARE THOSE SHOES SHES BOUGHT?! My 3 year old has better fashion sense than her and she regularly pairs wellies with a pair of my pants and her dads hard hat 🤣

insta-frauds

Oh her kids are on a half term break. I can bet they won’t leave that stinking house all week unless it’s to go to Asda for the ‘big shop’ the park or a gifted trip. Those poor kids go nowhere unless it’s gifted.
Oh I’m good 😭🤣

park (duck pond) ✅
Asda for the big shop ✅
Farm trip ❌….. did anyone else see that one coming? It looks like she’s actually paid for a day out for the kids 😵
8D8F5395-13E3-483F-9FD2-2CCCD7AA28D6.jpeg

She has stopped putting ads on her grid posts, even tho they are items that are ads/gifted. She 100% doesn’t claim her earnings does she

roseyglasses

Anyone follow hebeaxon? She is boring, she thinks she is funny but is actually quite cringe. She is another one who accepts baby product after baby product. Surprised she doesn't have her own thread

All I know is that there was an argument, then she made the accusations about the other admin & the next thing she had stepped down as admin

Gimmethegossipgirl

This woman! Absolute disgrace she is. Did you see the playpen? There is 100% no room for that in that house. She literally accepts anything, she advertises once and then it’s never seen or heard of again (probably sold on judging by previous comments on this thread). She always has an excuse, she’s comparing what she does to someone working in a shop. Absolutely not the same Rachel, they pay taxes and actually work hard for what they earn. You sit on your lazy backside, take dreadful photos and edit them really poorly you greedy cow!
Same as when she got all that soft play stuff - no room for that either and you never see it featured again! Prob sold it - would have got a fair bit of cash for that too!!

Newbie14

Super sly that she also puts ‘#ad’ in the very very top of her stories so you sometimes don’t even notice it, surprise they’re off the the circus … which they didn’t pay for.