Hebeaxon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few have asked for this so here you go ….
another mumfluencer who seems to be full of ads and tik tok videos/reels where she’s so “relatable and hilarious”

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
A few have asked for this so here you go ….
another mumfluencer who seems to be full of ads and tik tok videos/reels where she’s so “relatable and hilarious”
I don't find her reels funny. I think they are so forced. Her house always looks a mess too and what's with the days old mascara that she constantly has under her eyes?!

Reactions: 2
I don't find her reels funny. I think they are so forced. Her house always looks a mess too and what's with the days old mascara that she constantly has under her eyes?!
yes!! Sorry it didn’t let me edit - I’ve been following a while and I don’t find them funny either but her and her hun bots (bought followers) seem to suggest she is. I don’t get her account at all really it’s a bit messy as if she’s not quite sure what she’s trying to be.

I honestly don't know how she has 30k followers, she must buy them and loops so much. Alot of her follows are seedy men, who are only following her because she is always prancing around with her boobs practically falling out 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Well we already know rach runs her own loop but I just typed in loop on Isla June's followers and @mamas.connected just popped up, surprise surprise it only follows 3 accounts which will be the owners. Another faker 🙄

If it was so easy for me to find, why are brands not looking into this stuff? Why are they sending and paying thousands of pounds to these fraudsters 🙄

All these reels she posts day in day out are not relatable, not funny and just cringeworthy. Matching outfits are getting boring now, cute to begin with but after 2 or 3 of the same reel is not interesting.

She tries to hard, she wants to be accepted by the insta huns. Put your tits away, tidy your house and spend some time with your children rather than creating all this irrelevant content

I like this account i dont find her greedy as our friend rach and dont get me started on isla june how shes not got a thread yet 🤣 the matching outfits are cringe but i dont see her posting ten items of tack a day 🤭

I like this account i dont find her greedy as our friend rach and dont get me started on isla june how shes not got a thread yet 🤣 the matching outfits are cringe but i dont see her posting ten items of tack a day 🤭
Yes she’s def not quite as grabby as the others and from what I’ve seen her ads are quite upfront and properly labelled I think I’m prob just not her target market as reels are not my thing I’m not into tik tok or matching outfits with my kids (they choose what they like and wouldn’t want to match with me🤣)

Someone needs make one for Isla June I'm so shocked she hasn't got one already, I have no idea how to make one or I would 😂

Meggan_tiles grinds my gears to. Another one with over 40k followers who has bought them. Why do brands work with these accounts ?

Brands dont give a monkeys is the problem but i seen some small shops calling out Influencers recently wish is about time!

So glad I found this thread. Shes boring and dull. Rathed than buying followers she should use the money and go buy herself a personality. The reels where funny to begin with now they are really forced

She’s done stories “addressing” the points made on this thread.

She says her insights say it all about her followers… show them then. Because as far as I can see, all reels (bar one) sit below 18k views. Less than 20 comments on grid posts (inc her replies). Show us your story views please Hebe.

Also please explain why you are a ghost or admin on follow loops.

I am literally the only person who even commented about her “explanations” not that many people actually give a tit Hebe I’m sorry.

Also… is anyone going to tell her that 2000 story views is really low for an account her size…