QLD Influencers #2 it’s the bare minimum era (Conagh, Riley, Sophie, Rachel, Georgia, Bec)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The overused vlogger phrase “If that makes sense?” is so infuriating. Everything they say makes sense because none of it is that deep. They’re not explaining quantum physics, they’re just talking about their beige lives 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s what I thought, but she wears a lot of babydoll dresses and hasn’t got great posture so who knows 🤷‍♀️
No because I won't be eating my hat or anything if I'm wrong but I don't think I'm wrong, do you know what I mean? Rach is in her preggo era.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Georgia saying how dirty and oily her hair is before going to the hairdresser 🤢 that’s rank and disrespectful to the hairdresser.
I mean it depends on what she’s getting done - I go oily and dirty for a scalp bleach and colour. But also can’t see Georgia doing that so 🤷🏼‍♀️

I mean it depends on what she’s getting done - I go oily and dirty for a scalp bleach and colour. But also can’t see Georgia doing that so 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t think it’s necessary to wash your hair the day of an appointment however I’ve seen many stylists say that going with very dirty hair is disgusting. I assume because they don’t wash before they colour your hair, and only some places wash before a cut. Georgia kept saying it was so oily, so I can’t imagine that would be pleasant for her hairdresser.
---
No because I won't be eating my hat or anything if I'm wrong but I don't think I'm wrong, do you know what I mean? Rach is in her preggo era.
I thought it when she went on her break at Christmas. She said in her 4am video something about having kids in 5-10 years though 🤔 maybe trying to throw us off😂

Georgia’s complaining for the majority of the vlog. Shut upppppp you brat.
Why is she sooooo astounded by easy to understand concepts like… air travel or …. rain? Is she that hard up for content she’s got to make something out of literally nothing.

Reactions: 10
like guys i just can't even fathom how I was like in melbourne this morning and now I am like in Brisbane!? Like what?!

Umm you drove to the airport, got on a plane, flew there and now you are there. Unsure if brain is so dead from lack of intelligent thought or has so little to talk about in the vlog inserts insane ramblings to feel better?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
like guys i just can't even fathom how I was like in melbourne this morning and now I am like in Brisbane!? Like what?!

Umm you drove to the airport, got on a plane, flew there and now you are there. Unsure if brain is so dead from lack of intelligent thought or has so little to talk about in the vlog inserts insane ramblings to feel better?!
Hahah we just commented basically the same thoughts at the same time 😂

• Haha
Hahah we just commented basically the same thoughts at the same time 😂
Lol and I came here to say the same thing! That entire video was just an absolute whinge fest!! And the constant ‘omg what is my life right now?!’ I can’t understand all the comments underneath these idiots vlogs about how inspirational and comforting they find them…seriously? I feel like there’s no hope for the future 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 5
Lol and I came here to say the same thing! That entire video was just an absolute whinge fest!! And the constant ‘omg what is my life right now?!’ I can’t understand all the comments underneath these idiots vlogs about how inspirational and comforting they find them…seriously? I feel like there’s no hope for the future 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️🤣
hilarious glad to know its not just me who finds it hilarious

• Heart
Just watched Georgias vlog…I’m so confused 🤣 she went to the hairdresser, yet her hair looks no different…completely the same but maybe a little cleaner and it’s been curled 😂

Hope she didn’t pay much for it, not exactly a dramatic difference. Did she even get it cut??

Reactions: 3
Just watched Georgias vlog…I’m so confused 🤣 she went to the hairdresser, yet her hair looks no different…completely the same but maybe a little cleaner and it’s been curled 😂

Hope she didn’t pay much for it, not exactly a dramatic difference. Did she even get it cut??
I don’t know why she doesn’t just throw a $15 semi permanent brown over her hair every 6 weeks and just visit hairdresser for a trim.

Reactions: 5
"The code will give you 10% off while also supporting me, so so ideal" - what is ideal about that? The fact that we can support you, support you to 'work for yourself' and chase your 'main character plot line'. Grow the duck up, 10% isn't even a discount in this econmic climate.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.