QLD Influencers #2 it’s the bare minimum era (Conagh, Riley, Sophie, Rachel, Georgia, Bec)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This cannot be it? That’s an afternoon/Saturday morning for me? Good for her for getting therapy though
And now she will need a 5 day break because she’s exhausted. Maybe she’s finally realised that she might have pcos/diabetes/insulin resistance/something wrong with her health contributing to her weight and constant “tiredness”.

Reactions: 8
Again another vlog where Sophie and Georgia are just together laughing over stupid things that don’t make sense “doing it for the plot” like wtf are you even saying 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 8
There is something about her that I just can’t stand. I get serious bad vibes off her.

She looks like she’s wearing a tissue
I use to enjoy her content when she would post about fitness now all she posts about are ads and her tacky stolen jewellery.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The secondhand embarrassment I feel for Rachel when she hosts these “events” only Georgia and Sophie turn up to.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That screenshot Sophie’s judt put up on her story of her and sams convo I’m sorry but what a brat

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That screenshot Sophie’s judt put up on her story of her and sams convo I’m sorry but what a brat
how bleeping annoying is that, i feel bad for sam. also kind of mean

i laughed at rachel saying "why is the gym busy at 4:30am" umm because people have jobs lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow how ungrateful of her.
---

i laughed at rachel saying "why is the gym busy at 4:30am" umm because people have jobs lol
I didn’t mind her vlog and was happy to see her acknowledge her privilege in that she can get up so early cos she doesn’t have kids, but she forgot to say she also doesn’t have a job that that requires her to be at a workplace by a certain time or have to commute.
---

So inspired! Thanks Bree! 🙄
8C8DA9C0-D030-4EAD-A671-8FC667B02A82.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

Exactly, her first thought for the fact the car park is busy at 5am is down to Australians just waking up early rather than any consideration for the fact people have jobs to go to so they have no option but to go at that time. Not everyone can go to the gym at midday like her.

Reactions: 5
The secondhand embarrassment I feel for Rachel when she hosts these “events” only Georgia and Sophie turn up to.
She doesn't have many other friends does she? Aside from maybe that Bre chick, and Bek maybe but she has a newborn so wouldn't turn up anyway. I cringe when she talks about how much she LOVES hosting people and having dinner parties with her friends etc but the only 2 people who are ever there is Sophie and Georgia :ROFLMAO: 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly, her first thought for the fact the car park is busy at 5am is down to Australians just waking up early rather than any consideration for the fact people have jobs to go to so they have no option but to go at that time. Not everyone can go to the gym at midday like her.
I note that they all do this, even when they do a 6am at the gym they are like WOW WHY IS EVERYONE HERE

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I note that they all do this, even when they do a 6am at the gym they are like WOW WHY IS EVERYONE HERE
It’s like their brains can’t get around the fact that people have actual real jobs.

• Haha
Even seeing all the people leaving in work clothes doesn’t help em!! It’s so bleeping stupid. I’ve been at the gym at 7pm on a Saturday and wondered why there’s so many people but never wondered it at 6am

Reactions: 3
So inspired! Thanks Bree! 🙄View attachment 1958988
I don’t follow this girl but just looked at her page and WHAT. How is her entire page just comparison photos of her looking pretty and skinny and a photo of her slouched with her tiny tummy out. How can anyone follow her and not get annoyed by seeing that all the time? I get positivity but do we really need another early 20s, thin and conventionally attractive girl telling us to love ourselves. Am I missing something 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I don’t follow this girl but just looked at her page and WHAT. How is her entire page just comparison photos of her looking pretty and skinny and a photo of her slouched with her tiny tummy out. How can anyone follow her and not get annoyed by seeing that all the time? I get positivity but do we really need another early 20s, thin and conventionally attractive girl telling us to love ourselves. Am I missing something 🥲
Exactly. But she’s so brave and inspiring 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Georgia saying how dirty and oily her hair is before going to the hairdresser 🤢 that’s rank and disrespectful to the hairdresser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.