QLD Influencers #2 it’s the bare minimum era (Conagh, Riley, Sophie, Rachel, Georgia, Bec)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she was low key guilt tripping her friend for getting gastro
100% she was, and the fact she couldn’t go to a concert alone. Sophie literally had to fly interstate. It was one night mate, how is she going to cope when Sophie goes to Europe? She genuinely hates her own company

Reactions: 5
It was weird how she kept emphasising how random and sudden it was, she did the same in Sophie’s vlog. It came across like she didn’t believe her friend had gastro.

Reactions: 8
100% she was, and the fact she couldn’t go to a concert alone. Sophie literally had to fly interstate. It was one night mate, how is she going to cope when Sophie goes to Europe? She genuinely hates her own company
She even spent the day walking around aimlessly. Like dude…you’re in Melbourne!! People would kill to have that opportunity. Get out and see some sights!! Even their little rant in the hotel room about realising how privileged they are…tell me you read here without telling me you read here.
Yes you are over privileged, whingey little brats 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t even read this. Why can’t they just write on their stories clearly instead of trying to hide it like their ad declarations 🙄
---
55B1DE2F-6D3A-4582-A5FC-4866D4B827DC.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Why can't Bek just post the birth vlog when it's ready? Instead it's Sunday night.

Reactions: 1
Do you think Rachel did the 4am wake up vlog because Sophie’s went viral? She has so much time on her hands to go at lunchtime when everyone is working 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really hate the choppy, intense cut up of clips these gals put in their vlogs. It doesn’t sound nice, it doesn’t look nice it’s just crap

let’s start a list of things to remove from the vlogs
- singing in the car
- random laughing clips (Sophie and Georgia)
- cut up choppy clips
- gym outfit checks
- gym content full stop (I don’t care to see you workout pls)
- eating Uber eats in bed talking nonsense with personal jokes (Sophie and Georgia)

Anything else ?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I really hate the choppy, intense cut up of clips these gals put in their vlogs. It doesn’t sound nice, it doesn’t look nice it’s just crap

- singing in the car
- cut up choppy clips
- gym outfit checks
- eating Uber eats in bed talking nonsense with personal jokes (Sophie and Georgia)

Anything else ?
Constant pouting and or screwing up faces to look cute

• Haha

- singing in the car
- cut up choppy clips
- gym outfit checks

Anything else ?
Coffee making montage … every freakin week

• Haha

- singing in the car
- cut up choppy clips
- gym outfit checks

Anything else ?
-The attempts at asmr during the choppy clips does my head in
-only showing 5 seconds of something they do and then sharing what feels like an eternity of tit like car singing
-not disclosing their ads and freebies in their vlogs properly.
-Georgia putting on a weird voice especially when she talks to Sophie and then Sophie copying it. I can’t describe it but it’s super annoying.
-“working” in cafés. I don’t care. 😂

• Heart
-The attempts at asmr during the choppy clips does my head in
-only showing 5 seconds of something they do and then sharing what feels like an eternity of tit like car singing
-not disclosing their ads and freebies in their vlogs properly.
-Georgia putting on a weird voice especially when she talks to Sophie and then Sophie copying it. I can’t describe it but it’s super annoying.
-“working” in cafés. I don’t care. 😂
No I know exactly the weird voice!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

- singing in the car
- cut up choppy clips
- gym outfit checks

Anything else ?
Going through the drive thru

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.