QLD Influencers #2 it’s the bare minimum era (Conagh, Riley, Sophie, Rachel, Georgia, Bec)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hate the choppy, intense cut up of clips these gals put in their vlogs. It doesn’t sound nice, it doesn’t look nice it’s just crap

let’s start a list of things to remove from the vlogs
- singing in the car
- random laughing clips (Sophie and Georgia)
- cut up choppy clips
- gym outfit checks
- gym content full stop (I don’t care to see you workout pls)
- eating Uber eats in bed talking nonsense with personal jokes (Sophie and Georgia)

Anything else ?
“ I saw this thing on tiktok” Do they have any originality!?

- skin complaint rants

- Winston’s dog training 😂 like wtf

- “my period is due” chats

- That cut choppy editing has to be the most annoying thing they all do now.. it’s so stressful to listen to.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“ I saw this thing on tiktok” Do they have any originality!?

- skin complaint rants

- Winston’s dog training 😂 like wtf

- “my period is due” chats

- That cut choppy editing has to be the most annoying thing they all do now.. it’s so stressful to listen to.
- watching them get excited when they open their bag of GYG…like dude, you order the exact same thing every damn time 🤦🏽‍♀️

- listening to them suddenly demonise a food they were once ✨ObSesSeD✨ with (I’m looking at you oat milk)

- hot girl walks!!! You went for a FKN WALK. People have been doing this since the beginning of time 🤣

- gym shark hauls, ‘workouts’, car chats, car singing, privileged rants, ‘omg what is my life’, smoothie bowls, coffee montages… BASICALLY THEIR WHOLE DAMN VLOGS 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Georgia and Rachel aspire to be like Sophie. Before they all hung out they at least had their own personalities. Now it’s like watching the same weekly vlog times 3 they are clones of each other. They all do my bleeping head in

Reactions: 10
Looks like a podcast coming our way…no doubt they will say “we always get comments about how much you all love our chatty rants so we thought let’s give our audience what they want”

Georgias gymshark outfits… no deal
Absolute hard no from me on both accounts 🤢

Reactions: 4
Why a podcast? Sophie has had at least two so far. Georgia has been on the one she had with Riley.
It will be like everything else they will give it up after a season if that.

They might be fun for you to film Georgia but they are not fun to listen to.
It is almost as if she thinks she has any sort of qualification to film fitness content and her narration will be meaningful.
Watch her start to resent the gym because it’s become “toxic for her mental health” because she’s added all this additional meaning to it, aka filming a meaningless workout

Reactions: 5
It is almost as if she thinks she has any sort of qualification to film fitness content and her narration will be meaningful.
Watch her start to resent the gym because it’s become “toxic for her mental health” because she’s added all this additional meaning to it, aka filming a meaningless workout
I could take her fitness content a bit more seriously if she had shown some fitness or physique improvements - as it stands she's put on about 30kg in the last year or so and she looks awful.

Reactions: 8
I could take her fitness content a bit more seriously if she had shown some fitness or physique improvements - as it stands she's put on about 30kg in the last year or so and she looks awful.
Yep and there are a lot of larger bodied people who absolutely SMASH their workouts and fitness. She just looks like she’d rather be on the couch with a bag of GYG 😂

They might be fun for you to film Georgia but they are not fun to listen to.
You beat me to it 😂
---
Yep and there are a lot of larger bodied people who absolutely SMASH their workouts and fitness. She just looks like she’d rather be on the couch with a bag of GYG 😂
She definitely struggles with exercising in her vlogs, I can understand that as I have cycled through massive weight gain and loss several times in my life including pregnancy and due to injury. It’s not easy getting back into it after a break.
She mustn’t have any clear goals or a plan with her exercise because if she did it wouldn’t be go to the gym once a week and faff around for over an hour doing 4 exercises. Imo filming herself especially with a microphone is just distracting her, not motivating her. I think she does far better under the guidance and literal supervision of a trainer. Left to her own devices she seems to do sweet duck all.
---
She has actually said that recently, that she would rather lie on the couch watching tv. Wouldn’t we all? But most of us have jobs and kids and life commitments and don’t have that luxury.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Sophie and Georgia’s podcast is going to flop before it’s even got going. They’ll be missing weeks when one of them is “too tired” or “overwhelmed”. Georgia will complain that the addition of the podcast to her “already busy schedule” is too much and she needs a break. Also the fact that Sophie has had podcasts previously (I haven’t seen her post about them so she mustn’t do them anymore - correct me if I’m wrong) shows her commitment to them.

I’ll save my ears from the torture of listening to their fake and forced laughs at things that aren’t remotely funny.

Last edited:
The photos Sophie and Georgia took this arvo at Burleigh crack me up cause there was literally a shark siren going off all day🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
I just don’t think they’ve had the lived experience to have an ongoing ‘chatty’ podcast

I can’t think of anything worse than listening to them on a podcast just giggle and have inside jokes and say ‘I saw this TikTok’ and ‘do you know what I mean’? And yes Georgia’s voice gets so irritating when she speaks to Sophie she full mimics her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.