QLD Influencers #2 it’s the bare minimum era (Conagh, Riley, Sophie, Rachel, Georgia, Bec)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Georgia’s coming out video, she says she’s not friends with any other Georgias. I guess that confirms the Georgia Kate friendship break up!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Georgia's story - " Haven't said hi all week, I missed you".. next story an Ad. Could she be any more obvious? Sick of her and her tit. Her work ethic stinks.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Georgia's story - " Haven't said hi all week, I missed you".. next story an Ad. Could she be any more obvious? Sick of her and her tit. Her work ethic stinks.
She can’t take time off work to deal with her mental health cos she needs the money so I guess she’s just gonna half arse it.
---
Also we’re not her friends, we are here to make her money. Customers?

Reactions: 3
She can’t take time off work to deal with her mental health cos she needs the money so I guess she’s just gonna half arse it.
---
Also we’re not her friends, we are here to make her money. Customers?
Whatever she's selling, I ain't buying.

Reactions: 4
Do you think if they talk about books they are then a tax deduction for them? Sophie going on an on about books in her latest vlog...

Reactions: 4
Do you think if they talk about books they are then a tax deduction for them? Sophie going on an on about books in her latest vlog...
Probably gets all her reviews on booktube ans just adds it for content/to make themselves sound mart

Reactions: 2
Yep if they purchased and the reviewed them for ‘work’
Seems ridiculous doesn’t it…essentially getting paid to relax 🙄

Reactions: 1
She’s doing it on her vlogs too. The best part of this vlog was Sam talking to the camera while Sophie was in an appointment 😂
60FEDDBA-A10C-48A4-A193-C0EDDF52A927.jpeg

4DCA372B-A0E1-4E0E-B3F6-F304B370ADE3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine if they read books that they found organically and not ones they've seen on tik tok lol. Not that there's anything wrong with reading books that have been recommended, but they all read the same thing and then say the same thing about it

Reactions: 6
Prob has to drop any baby weight asap bc it grosses Cody out.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.