QLD Influencers #2 it’s the bare minimum era (Conagh, Riley, Sophie, Rachel, Georgia, Bec)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else hate how jaz gets lip filler and every single time it just looks terrible. Shes gone on to doing the Russian trend and again it doesn’t suit her!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
i’m watching right now, very interesting point georgia made: becoming friends with sophie helped her to realise who she really is because when getting to know each other, georgia didn’t have anyone answering for her or anyone from her religious upbringing listening in so she felt she could be real and would really think about her answers

Reactions: 5
Georgia even said her church and herself prayed against the gay marriage bill… didnt her and rachel go to the same church together?

• Sad
  • Wow
Georgia even said her church and herself prayed against the gay marriage bill… didnt her and rachel go to the same church together?
Yes.
All Pentecostal churches prayed the same thing. There were individuals who didn’t agree with the churches stance of course but you had to keep quiet. You never rock the boat.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I haven’t watched yet but will. I was raised catholic and they have their own set of problems, but I’m still trying to deal with the absolute fuckery that came from a life of intense guilt and shame and pressure to meet the standards of that religion.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone see Bec taking her baby to the gym and leaving her im a basinet on the floor while she works out, i have never seen anyone do that before

• Wow
Anyone see Bec taking her baby to the gym and leaving her im a basinet on the floor while she works out, i have never seen anyone do that before
I’ve never ever seen anyone else do that before. It’s so weird. I doubt the gym would be okay with it at all

Reactions: 1
Wtf that’s not a safe choice. Did she go after hours?
---
Conagh uploading a vid on how to run? Love no one cares???? Hope it gets low views
How is she in any way qualified to “coach people” on how to run?
I have pulled out splinters I guess that makes me a surgeon. 👩‍⚕️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.