QLD Influencers #2 it’s the bare minimum era (Conagh, Riley, Sophie, Rachel, Georgia, Bec)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Georgia finally decided to get a dog sitter instead of just leaving Winston by himself. I wonder what took her so long. Even the bare minimum she could've been doing is when she leaves for extended periods of time have someone come and take him on a walk. It would've helped a lot with his reactiveness if she was more proactive in the beginning.
Dachies are known for being reactive. She shouldn't known this before she got him. But yeah she didn't do Winston or herself any favours by coming and going so much right after she got him... dogs are like babies - they thrive off routine.

Reactions: 1
Sophie: I'm not a professional, I learnt everything I know from Google
Sophie: *makes a whole video about the topic*

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Georgia finally decided to get a dog sitter instead of just leaving Winston by himself. I wonder what took her so long. Even the bare minimum she could've been doing is when she leaves for extended periods of time have someone come and take him on a walk. It would've helped a lot with his reactiveness if she was more proactive in the beginning.
She hasn’t put him in daycare cos of his behaviour but I guarantee it she will as soon as she can.
---
Sophie: I'm not a professional, I learnt everything I know from Google
Sophie: *makes a whole video about the topic*
Writes a cookbook 🙄

Reactions: 2
Georgia, Georgia and Rachel at Laneway Festival 2020 😬

What happened to the other Georgia? Never see them together or in vlogs with Rachel either, was there drama between them? 😮💨
Other Georgia sort of talked about it on her YouTube a while back.
It seemed like when she was going through a tough time with her mental health and someone in her family being hospitalised she isolated herself and then as a result some of her friends including Rachel and Georgia basically stopped talking to her.
---
Doesn’t say it’s gifted til the third slide😡🙄
3DC0E5B6-A481-41E6-A349-82F9A7A575DB.png

20C66B5A-0CBA-4335-ACAC-54189E4E49AB.png

5083FC44-0B79-4850-9C07-3B48F79CA39E.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Other Georgia sort of talked about it on her YouTube a while back.
It seemed like when she was going through a tough time with her mental health and someone in her family being hospitalised she isolated herself and then as a result some of her friends including Rachel and Georgia basically stopped talking to her.
---
Doesn’t say it’s gifted til the third slide😡🙄View attachment 2051846
View attachment 2051848
View attachment 2051849
thatS poor form of Georgia and Rachel to do that to a “friend” gosh

Reactions: 3
To be honest, Georgia Kate is thriving. I really love her content. She's one of the few influencers that is consistent and puts so much effort into her content. It's tit Rachel and Georgia don't talk to her anymore. She basically said she isn't sure what happened but they don't talk. I also noticed it looks like Georgia Kate and Rachel go to the same gym?? So odd.

Reactions: 6
To be honest, Georgia Kate is thriving. I really love her content. She's one of the few influencers that is consistent and puts so much effort into her content. It's tit Rachel and Georgia don't talk to her anymore. She basically said she isn't sure what happened but they don't talk. I also noticed it looks like Georgia Kate and Rachel go to the same gym?? So odd.
agreed! I enjoy Georgia Kate’s content BUT sometimes I do feel it can be a bit woe Is me. She seems a lot better, healthier mentallyand physically post breakup

Reactions: 7
agreed! I enjoy Georgia Kate’s content BUT sometimes I do feel it can be a bit woe Is me. She seems a lot better, healthier mentallyand physically post breakup
Yeah I'd love to know what went down on her placement. I find it hard to believe her placement teacher told her she would amount to nothing.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Uhhhh sooooo conagh linked the Airbnb she stayed at on the GC - just had a quick nosey… 5 night minimum stay $12k

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Uhhhh sooooo conagh linked the Airbnb she stayed at on the GC - just had a quick nosey… 5 night minimum stay $12k
That makes me bleeping sick! Not for the fact she spent the money but for the fact she has it in the first place. People are struggling to buy groceries and these stupid little cunts can spend $12k on accommodation because of their “””””job”””””

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.