Qatar World Cup 2022 🇶🇦

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does this happen in 2022? He was stumbling and clearly should have been forced before he admitted defeat himself.

Reactions: 1
England playing fantastic today.

This pooch enjoying the footy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That is a nice start, a solid win to begin is always good. But let's not forget it was Iran. Bit like Arsenal going to Bromley FC and winning 6-2.

Glad for Saka.

Reactions: 4
going to try and not engage with transphobic comments but just putting it out there - i would much rather live in a country that lets people transition without jumping through hoops than one who imprisons people for daring to be anything other than cisgender and heterosexual xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
That is a nice start, a solid win to begin is always good. But let's not forget it was Iran. Bit like Arsenal going to Bromley FC and winning 6-2.

Glad for Saka.
Iran’s a bit of a weird team, there are a small core of players who play in decent quality European leagues but then there’s more which play in the Arab leagues and the quality just isn’t as good.
The USA and Wales will be much tougher.

C’mon Wales 🥳 I’ve lived in the US so this one’s a really special game for me. Bit sad since non of my family want to watch due to the situation in Qatar but it just felt wrong not to support the boys.

Reactions: 4