Qatar World Cup 2022 🇶🇦

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My session is conflicted because his favourite Leeds players play for the USA. He even said he might wear his Leeds away shirt that has Aaronson on the back.

I despise Grealish with a passion, but at least he followed through and did the celebration.

Reactions: 4
C’mon Wales 🥳 I’ve lived in the US so this one’s a really special game for me. Bit sad since non of my family want to watch due to the situation in Qatar but it just felt wrong not to support the boys.
Would like to know if your family will watch when the World Cup is help in USA next? Given the human rights issues in America, the inhumane treatment of black people, the violence on Muslims, anti abortion rights, terrorists disguised as mental health lunatics going on crazy shooting sprees. The list goes on. The hypocrisy is unreal

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m Scottish so I’d rather support Wales than England 😂 I don’t even want to support Wales due to Aaron Ramsey breaking every Rangers supporters hearts 😂😭🇬🇧 but oh dear lord they are terrible.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Very pleased that Gareth Bale has not only got to the World Cup(finally), he also managed to score!

Reactions: 2
I literally can’t watch another world cup with argentina playing shite. So embarrassing getting whipped by the saudis

• Haha
Reactions: 4
5 mins extra time is nothing WTF

That keeper shouldn’t be allowed, he’s been over the top the whole game and has now fully twatted his team mate in the head

Last edited: