Qatar World Cup 2022 šŸ‡¶šŸ‡¦

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have Argentina in a sweepstake and I canā€™t believe it! They were in an absolute Messā€¦i šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is why these competitions are ace.

I have never forgiven Argentina so am glad the Saudi's stuck it to them.

Reactions: 2
So, the Saudi's beat Argentina. Now Japan have beaten Germany. Some interesting results in the early stages.

Reactions: 9
Japan beating Germany didnā€™t really come as surprise to me to be honest given how many of them already play in Germany. The Argentina loss is and probably will be the biggest shock of this World Cup.

Reactions: 1
I donā€™t really support any team, might as well any of them win, but I do watch the games when I can and follow the results.
Before the tournament I had a feeling that Senegal will go far. I thought maybe they will go as far as semis. After the first game Iā€™m not so sure anymore.

I would always root for Ghana.

Not many better goals.

My lot are all in Dubai ready for tomorrow. There are shuttle flights over for the games. My husband said the place is teeming with England fans. Here's hoping everyone can behave themselves.

not sure if this is the thread for it šŸ¤” but the best thing about the Brazil match, for me, was Alisson Beckerā€™s mustache šŸ‘ŒšŸ»

231D6648-ABFE-418A-91E2-EE6F219528DA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is anyone watching Iran v Wales?

Wales look like your local pub side, absolutely awful. Iran look a better side than they did on Monday, had a disallowed goal that they over played. I think they have too much respect to England and aren't doing the same to Wales.

0 - 0 so far. A draw would be ideal for England.

Reactions: 2