PTWM #99 Back at herpes lodge with Josh, whatever did happen to the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get the whole “women supporting women” thing she referenced either. Apparently, “influencing” (I hate myself for all the quotation marks but I can’t bear half the terms she bandies about and I want to make sure people know they’re her words not mine 🤣) is a predominantly female market and “trolls” are also mostly female (dunno how they verify that but 🤷🏼‍♀️) and isn’t it terrible that women (trolls) are tearing other women (influencers) down?

So because I have a vagina I’m supposed to actively support every other person with a vagina regardless of how I feel about them, their actions and what they stand for?

Rachel, meanwhile, has scammed women, used women, abused their trust, stolen their husbands and children, written awful things about them in “fiction” books, taken the piss out of their teeth, laughed at them for going out of their way to help her and her chickens, belittled them, coerced them into leaving their family behind and moving away, paid them to do her dirty work, sold their private lives, including sharing confidential court documents all over the internet, and failed to forgive her own mother for abandoning her at the age of 4. What a feminist she is 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 73
God, so many questions?

Who on gods green earth would call the NSPCC?

What she suggesting is that Vanessa has spent 2 years on here as Lucy without her families knowledge, making up an entire separate life with kids, a husband, interests, and a job for the purpose of commenting on Rachael’s content.

(Now I’ve thought about this when she first floated it. It would mean that during Ava’s wedding weekend, Vanessa was on here 🤔. It would also mean that Vanessa has posted on here about Edie, and Betsy, even though Edies Dad has a relationship with the Apicellas and his daughter was a bridesmaid at Ava’s wedding. It would mean that Vanessa is lying to her daughters just for the purpose of slinging comments about Rachael when she was willing to go into business with her. It would mean that Vanessa is still here even after Rachael ‘found her out’ and didn’t even for the odd couple of days stop commenting during that time.) Sorry @Lucyinthesky88 just had to illustrate how mad a claim it is x

Who the duck is the building inspector that doesn’t use the Internet? Where does he live 1987?

Why does she have to go away to get to know Josh? Doesn’t she speak to him when she has wifi? (Not that I blame her for that at least.)

Whys she shouting out multiple accounts like the influencer whisperer? Perhaps if she stopped crawling up peoples backsides, she’d have more time to spend on her own life 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Finally and probably most importantly. Why does she read here? We don’t want you here Rach, how many times do we need to say it before you understand 🤦🏻‍♀️. Go away!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I've just looked at her stories and got as far as the explanation about 2016. The reason why she's saying that is because she made up a lot of stories in 2016, nobody noticed or paid any attention or called her out on them. She hasn't really gone overboard with those stories ever since. Funny that, considering there was mothercare, woman in doorway, foster kids, and can't remember anyone else off the top of my head but funny how she managed all that when she has such crippling anxiety and can't go out alone.

The shite she does now that we discuss here. She knows it's lies and she doesn't like us calling her out on it. We are supposed to believe her! Lucy if she names you, she is not naming you publicly, you haven't got any identifying details here that would publicly out you and I doubt she would name tattle again as it will bring another influx of huns here but I can understand its making you anxious. She is so full of tit, she needs to wipe her gob with toilet roll.

Reactions: 27
God, so many questions?

What she suggesting is that Vanessa has spent 2 years on here as Lucy without her families knowledge, making up an entire separate life with kids, a husband, interests, and a job for the purpose of commenting on Rachael’s content.

(Now I’ve thought about this when she first floated it. It would mean that during Ava’s wedding weekend, Vanessa was on here 🤔. It would also mean that Vanessa has posted on here about Edie, and Betsy, even though Edies Dad has a relationship with the Apicellas and his daughter was a bridesmaid at Ava’s wedding. It would mean that Vanessa is lying to her daughters just for the purpose of slinging comments about Rachael when she was willing to go into business with her. It would mean that Vanessa is still here even after Rachael ‘found her out’ and didn’t even for the odd couple of days stop commenting during that time.) Sorry @Lucyinthesky88 just had to illustrate how mad a claim it is x

Who the duck is the building inspector that doesn’t use the Internet? Where does he live 1987?

Why does she have to go away to get to know Josh? Doesn’t she speak to him when she has wifi? (Not that I blame her for that at least.)

Whys she shouting out multiple accounts like the influencer whisperer? Perhaps if she stopped crawling up peoples backsides, she’d have more time to spend on her own life 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Finally and probably most importantly. Why does she read here? We don’t want you here Rach, how many times do we need to say it before you understand 🤦🏻‍♀️. Go away!
And she mentioned the influencer you were talking about!

Reactions: 2
Rach, a little advice; you might be more believable if you actually look at the camera and not at the sea view.

Reactions: 19
Strange that she won’t talk about Wilby’s probable assessment/diagnoses but is happy to share a video of him in the bath in exchange for cash.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Wilby hates baths though, doesn’t he?
Seriously though, she claims to be guarded as to what she posts online and then shows her naked child in the bath. She’s sick 🤢😡

Reactions: 23
Does she actually say that children are dying because nasty trolls are reporting her to ss so often?

I can't listen at moment and can only watch the shite subtitles.

Reactions: 14
Ruthless!!! Noone on here is trolling you rach or reporting you to anyone. I doubt anyone really cares that much, yes we like to witch about you because you are an absolute twit and this latest post of W naked in the bath (who doesn't actually like baths 🤔) is stooping to a whole new level.

Get off the gram and look after your children, without shoving a phone in their face.. Dare you! 😂 😜

Reactions: 24
Saw the dots of death and thought I can't survive those! Well I'm pleased I did!
People are not saying you physically abuse those children, but mentally and emotionally they need more protection.
People are only able to call their workplaces/schools as you have put every single detail of their life on a public account. Keep their lives off it and they won't have to be involved. This isn't a recent thing, I'm sure some here could tell you B's whole CV as it has been put out there as public knowledge. Every single date of birth, address, school etc is online if someone wanted to look.
As someone that works "protecting others" we all just want to see the children's privacy protected, and allow them to live their own lives without being secretly filmed all the time.

Reactions: 27
God, so many questions?

Exactly, there must be loads of dates where I’ve commented and Vanessa can cross-reference and dispute but I guess R’s followers can’t do that and clearly will believe whatever she says 🙄 from memory, I have referenced a fair bit of identifying info here, not names but I’ve spoken about my family, general location etc. Anyway, I’m pretty sure I’ve not broken any laws by calling R a bleep here.

And if the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) thing was true, they would be able to properly identify me but instead they’ve come up with something to do with me, Vanessa, tuna sandwiches and Rachel’s dining table 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 26
And she mentioned the influencer you were talking about!
That’s because I found the post of that Irish blokes stories from last week and Rachael’s still following him. I assume that’s where she got Scouse birds story from also, he reposted that. Only I’m following him for the crack, not taking him seriously 🙄.

She’s mental if she thinks he’s going to sort out her threads on here, she’s got one of the worst profiles 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.