PTWM #99 Back at herpes lodge with Josh, whatever did happen to the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one wants to eat Rach’s tuna. It’s full of thrush.

Reactions: 13
No one deserves to be properly trolled, but using Katie Price as a shining example when she’s just been done for drink/drug driving? Not the best!

She’s uses it to push her point on trolls. Not say about drink/drug driving and she could have killed herself leaving her kids without a Mother, or someone else without a family member.

Reactions: 24
Rachel definitely did that post!

Anyway she's now going on about Katie Price being trolled, any bandwagon and Rachel is on it
Shes such a tit kp has crashed her car and may or may not have nearly topped her self going out for more gear after a bender she deserves all she gets . Human nature dictatces people will have opions on others
Who put them selves in the spot light you did at school you do at work and you read celeb rags etc so pipe down rachet you are like a fucking broken record
Rachet looks an avid sc*m & daily fail reader
Shes now jumping on the closet bandwaggon of a mess of a human

*that migh have gone off on a tangerty rant sorry

Reactions: 12
Probably been quoted before apologies. Regarding the rant about trolling she mentioned making V tuna sandwiches and giving her money I think she forgot to mention that she stole V`s husband and split up a family.. Then again she has a selective memory.. In regards to the "set up" playtime with Wilby he is def going to bite her...she quickly cuts filming...im well aware "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" But........ A 2year old playing with building blocks! I know he's being assessed I think she's using this as content to build up to the big reveal whatever that might me... Also why does his pull up always look as if it's sodden Wilby is a gorgeous child he's going to be a handful as he gets older he has a high pitched squeal I don't think he is non verbal something else underlying he def cannot communicate...he can do all sorts open paint set up a sweet shop I'm too tired to mention anything else.....

Reactions: 9
Instagram, with about a billion people using it and she wants them to start safeguarding Katie Price from being called a cunt you couldn’t make it up Celebs know that weirdos are part of the baggage and don’t respond. The responsible ones don’t showcase their kids or use them to make a quick buck. These influencers seriously need to get their thumb from out their arseholes and realise they’re not celebs. Insta isn’t going to protect you, protect yourself and if it gets too much, fuck off Nobody deserves death threats but I don’t believe for one minute she gets them

Reactions: 26
Has she stopped sharing her stories to FB or am I blocked?!
I don’t have IG so can’t see what’s happening!
I’ve been blocked on fb for a while absolutely no idea why I could never comment when I started following then eventually blocked

I’m pretty sure I’ve heard KP call herself a cunt befor

Reactions: 8
Katie price has been done for drink driving (wasn’t she already banned?) and the princess of Paignton is blaming trolls? Fucking irony, when Junior doesn’t live with his mother, and she clearly has problems just like that character in her book I guess it’s ikr to write a book about someone and directly profit though…

Reactions: 21
Three bottles of milk for 5 children and 2 adultsoh I forgot that's all just Rachy's and the kids get cheap uht.

Hope this is a hun taking the piss.

Reactions: 16
Thats the thing isnt it, if someone dropped into your box you would sort it, this bullshit about death threats, I just dont beleive, she is sharing tit trolls, its pathetic, why share tit trolls and not the death threats, and if it is death threats then I would support her in showing the user name. Rach take note, I know you read here, share the death threats and the user name.

Reactions: 7
Yes Pricey has just been arrested for being on a Booze and Cocaine bender, then getting into a Merc at 5am in the morning (to go to her dealer for more Coke,) smashing it up, complete write off, all whilst being on an 18month driving ban from when she previously drunk drove her Range Rover, smashed that up, and refused to plead guilty.

I don’t think that comment is going to bother Junior, Petes probably got his management team on all the kids public social media at the moment. (They’ll no doubt have private for friends and family.) I think Instagram will be the last of the kids worries.

What a dick Rach is
Can’t believe she tagged Instagram .
Like Zuckerberg will go home tonight thinking ‘Really got to rewrite the programming of this App as Rachael Hambleton is suffering on behalf of Junior Andre because Katie smashed her Merc up while eyeballed up with Coke.’ Hahahahahaha

Reactions: 34
12 comments, 3 from other influencers who probably do a “like for like” comment exchange to help with engagement and one is spam. Of the other 8, one is a negative review of Milk and More and another is taking the piss either out of her tits or out of “trolls”. I can’t imagine any of her ads translate to many sales for the brands. I’d be surprised if they make back her fee ffs.

Reactions: 6
Future pinned comments

Reactions: 1
Milk&More is owned by Mueller (or it used to be)…if you want a milk delivery, try and find a local farm. Most of them do deliveries (or they do here. Inc juice and chocolate milk).
Also, £33 on milk and juice with a bit of bread and bacon chucked in. Quite a lot of money on a small amount of weekly groceries.
And the fake tan hands

And 25000 unopened emails? Really? Wtf!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.