PTWM #97 Who wants to see R’s massive “whole”? Vote yes or she’ll call you a trol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m Vanessa (would love to see that proof 🤣), I’ve stalked Rachel for years but also I don’t know her? Ok hun 😘
I don't think any one of us would give a tit if you were Vanessa. we just want you to tell us when exactly you're going to blow Rachaeaeaeaele's world apart so we don't miss it 😂

P.S. If you are Vanessa please can you hurry the duck up, we've been here for years now stalking and trolling, it's exhausting!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
See this is what I do not like. I’m not supporting blindly. I’m not sticking my head out if this is the case. Now I know Rachael’s a liar. I find it bizarre that she sends people to speak out for her but NEVER defends herself. But honestly, I do not know what is the truth about any of this, all we are seeing is cryptic posts between two women. Then whichever kids available gets used as a decoy. It’s getting on my last nerve 😑

ETA: @Lucyinthesky88 - I don’t care who you are by the way. Although if you were Vanessa, you should have sold the Bastard phone and computer not returned them 👌
The only thing Rachet does to “defend” is trolls trolls trolls....completely deflecting

Reactions: 2
I think R has either removed those posts of S from stories full body shots or the reporting has done the job, but they left the snide remark from J as you know that’s top parenting.

Reactions: 3
So I have to take it that V did not get anywhere with the media or other intervention? Which is a shame but, whatever’s happening is making her behave in a way that’s putting those children at risk.

Sebs anatomy was clearly visible.
His father stuck his finger in the child’s face and said ‘I can’t stay in a room he’s in.’

These are not the actions of a normal set of parents. Now I don’t give a tit about what her followers think or accept from her. She’s flagrantly using the children to distract from the problem elsewhere. First T now Seb.

Can someone who knows explain what exactly is going on so it can end?
Josh did and said that to seb on camera? If he is willing to do that on camera makes you wonder how bad it is off. Poor boy

Reactions: 7
I think R has either removed those posts of S from stories full body shots or the reporting has done the job, but they left the snide remark from J as you know that’s top parenting.
nope there still up on her home account

Reactions: 4
I don't think any one of us would give a tit if you were Vanessa. we just want you to tell us when exactly you're going to blow Rachaeaeaeaele's world apart so we don't miss it 😂

P.S. If you are Vanessa please can you hurry the duck up, we've been here for years now stalking and trolling, it's exhausting!
I’m bleeping knackered keeping up this momentum. My heads like a sewer. It’s like channel five on a crappy loop of reality hell that makes me hate this tit hole country more than I already do. I can’t be arsed with the Chloe’s and *your such an inspiration* mob for much longer. I don’t even bleeping care about who’s on Winner Street trying to get a coffee and cake.

I just want to know the truth, and get Josh’s supply to fake tan and wine cut off because he looks David Dickinson and acts like a fanny who’s jealous of his 15 year old son. So there Chloe, there’s your hate. Enjoy and I hope your daughter isn’t ever traumatised staying in that house 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
After 24 hours of being emotionally drained and not hearing from my son since 8pm last night my head can’t take much more of this Suppose it keeps me busy and helps pass the time

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry. I'm off on a tangent. But was the video of Sloshy strutting around the role play that people mention?. As in sexual role/ foreplay?!. They honestly make me gip, like so hard, the most ever. How inappropriate..how odd, how bleeping grim.
(I'd I've got the wrong end of the stick then I apologise!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sorry. I'm off on a tangent. But was the video of Sloshy strutting around the role play that people mention?. As in sexual role/ foreplay?!. They honestly make me gip, like so hard, the most ever. How inappropriate..how odd, how bleeping grim.
(I'd I've got the wrong end of the stick then I apologise!)
Not quite, he was pretending to be a plasterer or something 🤷‍♀️ very sad and pathetic but not quite as bad as you're imagining 😂

• Haha
PTWM must have some lush contacts at Apple if she was able to give V a iPhone 12 to troll her with in 2019, when they weren’t released until October 2020 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Not quite, he was pretending to be a plasterer or something 🤷‍♀️ very sad and pathetic but not quite as bad as you're imagining 😂
As long as he doesn't take his tool(s) upstairs with him 🤢🤣. I've been up since 5. I'm exhausted. My mistake.
Why would you though. They really are the strangest set of people I've come across!

• Haha
People around her don't really have intelligence do they, all they seem to do is argue who has known R the longest and throwing trolls and tattle into the mix, thats literally it everytime someone tries to defend her 😴😴😴 boringgggg.
Whoever chloe is, she needs to be careful with what she says to defend her bestie, admitting she was shown private court documents about a minor is illegal, and according to V, she has already had the police round to Rs House about being accused of being a troll so if that is true, V has every right to the do the same to Chloe too, defamation of character, slander or whatever (i don't know legal stuff 🤣)
And attacking a woman who has been asking an organisation for help regarding abuse is never ok, even if that abuse was allegedly done by your bestie chloe, just leave it out.
Oh and stop reading here, Rachel and all ur cronies 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.