PTWM #97 Who wants to see R’s massive “whole”? Vote yes or she’ll call you a trol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have Trevi removed the post?

How are we back at Lucy being Vanessa again 🙄
I’m guessing that’s the bullshit Rachel is peddling in private messages with followers like this Clo person who then think they know her personally and she’s their mate? I don’t reckon they’ve even met, I think they just chat and Rachel has a few of these people lined up to discredit Vanessa if and when she does manage to publicise something about Rachel; to make out it’s well known V has been a troll all along? Bullshit and can’t be proven, though if anyone wants to come trace my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) you’ll find out it’s really not V 🤣👍🏻

Reactions: 27
Do you know what, Rach, for someone who has nothing to hide and simply can’t understand why they’re constantly badmouthed online, you sure do go to a lot of effort to keep Vanessa and your ex stepdaughters quiet.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s deleted the clip of seb in the mirror
More than likely instagram removed it if its been reported. I very much doubt she would remove it, considering she thought it was appropriate to even post in the first place

Reactions: 20
I’ve checked all her accounts and it’s on none of them
More than likely instagram removed it if its been reported. I very much doubt she would remove it, considering she thought it was appropriate to even post in the first place

Reactions: 2
Do yous think sloshy is a dick to S because he sees his mummy in him? He is her duck egg! So is that maybe where the meanness comes from? Or is it quite simply because S cannot be controlled like he has been? It’s a bleeping mess whatever the reason.

Reactions: 19
Iv just been looking at the chloes page, and she is literally the typical,generic hun that R preys on 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ i wouldn't take any notice of her. She clearly wants R to be her bestie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do you know what, Rach, for someone who has nothing to hide and simply can’t understand why they’re constantly badmouthed online, you sure do go to a lot of effort to keep Vanessa and your ex stepdaughters quiet.
Queen Rach doesn't delete anything. But more than likely removed after all the reports....and quite right so. "I rUn a wOmENS cENTre, bUT haVE no CluE wHAt Im dOiNg 😬"

Reactions: 16
She’s commented on Hinch’s post saying ‘love you’ how many times has she tried to be friends with Hinch now 😂😂😂😂
She was sucking up to Rosie Ramsey a while back, asked what happened to Robins teeth. She got ripped to shreds by Rosie followers. Robin lost his front teeth on a bike accident when he was 2, he's now 5. All Rosie followers know.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Probably, not sure how it all works tbh but I'd be surprised if Instagram worked that quickly...
If you report something then it will no longer show for you, even if it's not been taken down by Instagram or deleted by whoever posted it.

Reactions: 7
Iv just been looking at the chloes page, and she is literally the typical,generic hun that R preys on 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ i wouldn't take any notice of her. She clearly wants R to be her bestie 🤣
Are you actually saying they don’t even know each other? How flipping embarrass for clogib cos she’s MY FRIEND 🙄😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.