PTWM #97 Who wants to see R’s massive “whole”? Vote yes or she’ll call you a trol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know what the duck is wrong with Joyce but my god, he's a vile little man. Who the hell would say that to their son and even worse, allow it to be filmed and posted for everyone to see. He makes my skin crawl, he's bleeping awful.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Just watched the home account story. It's so odd. Is it real or is it an acted story?. Josh prancing around and talking about plasterboard and the ceiling coming down. All feels like it's an act. Just a bollocking excuse to decorate.
Not going to mention Seb in his undies. More eloquent people than me have summed it up above.
What I will say though, Is that if he snapped his bleeping fingers at a child (step or not) of mine, then I'd wrap his skinny bleeping legs around his scrawny neck and have to restrained from smashing the smug look off of his face.
The man is an awful, condescending prick.

*apologies for the swearing. It's genuinely how this tit show family get me*

• Heart
Reactions: 43
that Clo girl has made herself look so stupid, not only that she’s said that R showed her Private and Confidential court documents which is illegal as E was a minor 😬😐

• Wow
Reactions: 42
A few of them have thrown that word “stalking” around recently (can’t remember if Rachel herself has but a few followers have). Can it be stalking if all the information we have collated here is freely accessible on social media and in the public domain? The vast majority shared publicly by Rachel herself? It’s not like we’re rocking up to Paignton and hovering outside her window.

Reactions: 34
Here we go…..
I’m Spartacus 😂😂😂

sorry Lucy I know it must get soooo annoying….x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
that Clo girl has made herself look so stupid, not only that she’s said that R showed her Private and Confidential court documents which is illegal as E was a minor 😬😐
Makes you wonder how often R has done that doesn’t it?! I know @doingtherightthing said she was sent a lot of info when she showed the tiniest bit of support at some point. If that’s all it takes, these documents could be all over the place by now.

Those poor Apicella girls having random strangers on Facebook tell them they’ve seen confidential documents relating to their childhood and then using what they’ve read in those documents, that no one should ever have seen, to tell them that Rachel is in the right and they are in the wrong 🤯

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Just saw this on the reviews post. But they don’t read tattle do they 🤨
See this is what I do not like. I’m not supporting blindly. I’m not sticking my head out if this is the case. Now I know Rachael’s a liar. I find it bizarre that she sends people to speak out for her but NEVER defends herself. But honestly, I do not know what is the truth about any of this, all we are seeing is cryptic posts between two women. Then whichever kids available gets used as a decoy. It’s getting on my last nerve 😑

ETA: @Lucyinthesky88 - I don’t care who you are by the way. Although if you were Vanessa, you should have sold the Bastard phone and computer not returned them 👌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Makes you wonder how often R has done that doesn’t it?! I know @doingtherightthing said she was sent a lot of info when she showed the tiniest bit of support at some point. If that’s all it takes, these documents could be all over the place by now.
exactly! good friend clo has just landed R in deep tit 🤣 tutt tut. and R blames us tattlers for being Trolls and reporting her? she wanna look closer to home.

Reactions: 23
Imagine if it was a 15 year old girl in her undies, people would be in bleeping uproar.

Reactions: 30
I don’t like the fact that people quite clearly from here have jumped on the trevi post. It discredits everything vanessas crew are trying to do, which if true is making people aware of what Rachel is really like, it’s one thing saying on a spotted fb page don’t send a victim of dv to the woman’s centre it’s quite another getting the involved in mud slinging when neither side has shown receipts …..

There I said my peace, although I am popping the popcorn in the microwave now…..

gotta be up at 5.30…..

Reactions: 39
See this is what I do not like. I’m not supporting blindly. I’m not sticking my head out if this is the case. Now I know Rachael’s a liar. I find it bizarre that she sends people to speak out for her but NEVER defends herself. But honestly, I do not know what is the truth about any of this, all we are seeing is cryptic posts between two women. Then whichever kids available gets used as a decoy. It’s getting on my last nerve 😑

ETA: @Lucyinthesky88 - I don’t care who you are by the way. Although if you were Vanessa, you should have sold the Bastard phone and computer not returned them 👌
If I were Vanessa, it wouldn’t have been the Tattle rant that brought me here 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I have never known someone to throw around the term ‘love you’ as much as ol rat features. So she loves someone she hasn’t even met. duck me she will be telling a stone in the garden she loves it next.
As my teenager would say, what a bleeping beg! Sick of her sniffing Hinch's arse 🤮

Reactions: 14
The hate in Sloshy Joshy's face when looking at his son is so sad.
I actually didn’t take it as that. S was doing the usual wind up and playing with the drill or whatever and J smirked when he said it. My father (75) does that now when my grown ass brother is in the room annoying him hahah

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Well the role play was cringe yet again 🤮

oh and Joshua PLEASE 👏🏻 PROTECT 👏🏻 YOUR 👏🏻SON 👏🏻
I can’t believe she filmed it not only that, she could easily have covered his boxers and still posted it.
This woman is on another level and so are all the people involved with her.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.